Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Messi983

No, they're just smart enough in how to spend their money and not just throw +100m on a player, only because they're desperate.

I'm not saying they should spend 100M but 25M for 27 years old player that has spent his whole career in Ukraine? Is that really the best they could find? Maybe he'll work out well for them if they sign him but I just expected they'll go for a better and younger player. They were linked to Gelson Martins and Malcom before so I thought they'll get one of them with Dembele money.

Zincubus

Banned
Cant be true.

Only Man Utd get asked to pay big fees.

If it is true then Coutinho to Barca in January maybe is on.

TalkSport radio saying tonight that ManCity have ' made enquiries about Couthino !!

Cheeky bar-stewards !!

Maybe we should make enquiries about David Silva :)

impeh

Hi, its me..
Manchester City are in talks to sign Athletic Bilbao's defender Aymeric Laporte, Sky Sports News understands.

According to Sky in Italy, Pep Guardiola and City are considering paying the £60m needed to trigger the France international's release clause.

BarçaBarça

Samir Nasri is a free agent now. I guess the must be some La Liga clubs that could be tempted to get him back, now that he is free, and did fine for Sevilla?

Zincubus

Banned
Manchester City are in talks to sign Athletic Bilbao's defender Aymeric Laporte, Sky Sports News understands.

According to Sky in Italy, Pep Guardiola and City are considering paying the £60m needed to trigger the France international's release clause.
Deal done already .

City don't mess - they're now on the verge of signing Mahrez from Leicester

Messi983

Samir Nasri is a free agent now. I guess the must be some La Liga clubs that could be tempted to get him back, now that he is free, and did fine for Sevilla?

Don't think midtable La Liga clubs can afford to pay him wages he'd probably want so I think he'll continue his career in Turkey, Qatar, China or MLS.

Home of Barca Fans