Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Messi983

Mere to Koln. 7 mil.

I was really hoping he'll stay in La Liga but none of the interested clubs like Malaga and Betis were willing to pay that much for him.

Also, Marca is reporting that Villarreal will pay Fornals's 12M release clause. Another one that will go away from us for cheap. Really like this kid and think he could become a very good midfielder. Great move for the yellow submarine. On the other hand, Malaga is probably f**** for the next season after they lost Sandro, Camacho and Fornals.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Everton have bought 7 interesting players - AC Milan nearly as many ..

Chelsea have made two excellent buys but lose Diego Costa ..
Man City ? I've lost count - they bought another this morning for nearly 60 million - a defender I think ..

Most appealing PSG - not sure if they've already signed anyone but are apparently 99% sure of securing Neymar !! Also we'll into talks with Alexis Sanchez ... I also heard a whisper that they're likely to try and get Ibrahimovic back - he's out of contract ...

F1_STK

Barça are very close to signing Coutinho, Ousmane Dembélé is a bit more complicated due to Dortmund's demands. Borussia Dortmund are asking too much money for Dembélé. The operation has suffered a serious slowdown. [Mundo Deportivo]

Hey guys, how about Malcom from Bordeaux? He just dropped two long shot goals in Lyon. He was a LW in Brazil. He's 19 IIRC. It seems ManU is after him. 3goals and 3 assists so far this season.

Messi983

We'll go after him when he'll be in a bigger club and worth 100M.

Also, his name doesn't end on -inho so I doubt our board even know about him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seems like Dortmund are very close to signing Yarmolenko for €25M. Remember us being linked with him a couple of years ago.

Home of Barca Fans