Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Icarium

Lifestealer
Looks like Benatia will be moving to Juventus. If they don't sell Pogba they are a serious contenders for CL next season.

Trickykid

Looks like Benatia will be moving to Juventus. If they don't sell Pogba they are a serious contenders for CL next season.

Even if they ship Pogba to Madrid they'd still be able to strengthen the squad heavily with his fee. So, basically, whatever happens, they should be in the top 5 or so favorites for the ChL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I think that is a very good thing. If we can't win the CL and BVB can't either, it is best that it is won by Juventus than any other team out there, for me.

Icarium

Lifestealer
The problem with teams like Juve and Atleti is they will do a great run until final only to lose it in the end.

Co0ter

The problem with teams like Juve and Atleti is they will do a great run until final only to lose it in the end.

There is absolutely no reason to think that. None.

RM beat AM twice after being outplayed both times and being very lucky. For AM on the otherhand, they had a MUCH more difficult road to the CL final than RM. It was no coincidence they were there. They lost because of bad luck and some of their big players didn't shine. It has nothing to do with their overall quality or coaching. If I had money to bet, I would of bet on AM going into that final.

opjeoff

Juventus will sign Benatia for 18M.

Couldnt we have gotten him instead of Umtiti or with Umtiti and gotten rid of Mathieu? Serouisly, because he would have more chance playing here than at Juve with BBC there, plus we probably could have offered more money.

Its all what ifs though. All I hope now is that Juve keep Pogba and buy a quality striker to go with Dybala to top off their amazing window.

Trickykid

Couldnt we have gotten him instead of Umtiti or with Umtiti and gotten rid of Mathieu? Serouisly, because he would have more chance playing here than at Juve with BBC there, plus we probably could have offered more money.

Its all what ifs though. All I hope now is that Juve keep Pogba and buy a quality striker to go with Dybala to top off their amazing window.

Another aging, injury prone CB? Thanks, but I'll pass...

gregorrin10

again...people wanting an old, injury AND mistake-prone CB instead of 22-year old 2nd best Ligue 1 CB? Just because they are too little of an expert to actually hear about and watch Umtiti before he came to Barca!? Unbelieveable :lol:

Home of Barca Fans