Transfers and Rumours - old thread

barca1899

Chelsea player David Luiz and Liverpool player Daniel Agger are the preferred centre back options of new Barcelona coach Tata Martino [catr]

L

Learo

they made a mistake,they wanted to say preferred choice of sandro rosell.

Hardly. when a club does not have any scouts, we are left with players who can be watched every week on TV, basically narrowing down the options to big clubs in England plus Madrid players and Thiago Silva.

F

Flavia

‏<s>@</s>barcastuff <small class="time"> 1 h
</small> The alternatives for main centre back options David Luiz and Agger are Kompany (City), Vertonghen (Tottenham) and Vermaelen (Arsenal) [md]

According to MD, Vergini was discarded by Tata, and the cb will come fom the PL. Luiz and Agger the preferred ones, and the others as alternatives.

Barcafire

I have a bad feeling that we're not going to sign a defender.

I only believe in statements that have been officially quoted, which worked out truthfully for the Thiago situation.

So far, there have been no official bids asides from Silva. Since Martino's statement of not sure if he'll sign a defender, so far, we've been quiet.

As for Bayern going for Luiz, again, there have been no official statements, so we can stay calm about that.

Richard.H

I have a bad feeling that we're not going to sign a defender.

I only believe in statements that have been officially quoted, which worked out truthfully for the Thiago situation.

So far, there have been no official bids asides from Silva. Since Martino's statement of not sure if he'll sign a defender, so far, we've been quiet.

As for Bayern going for Luiz, again, there have been no official statements, so we can stay calm about that.

Yeah I kinda fear this also. I wouldn't be surprised if we make no other signings this summer.

sabby

‏<s>@</s>barcastuff <small class="time"> 1 h
</small> The alternatives for main centre back options David Luiz and Agger are Kompany (City), Vertonghen (Tottenham) and Vermaelen (Arsenal) [md]

According to MD, Vergini was discarded by Tata, and the cb will come fom the PL. Luiz and Agger the preferred ones, and the others as alternatives.

If MD is quoting truth then is this the 1st time we are officially linked to Vertonghen ?

Home of Barca Fans