Transfers and Rumours - old thread

XaviMessiGirl

I read that yesterday, he has potential and he's still young enough to develop into a great player but I can't see him coming to Barca. Can definitely see him leaving Roma though.

E

El Messiah 10

Thiago A. >> Pjanic
Cesc >>> Thiago A.
Iniesta, Xavi >> Cesc

We no need Pjanic.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
are we going to try and sign a CB?

Oh SHOOT!!! I hoping this day would never come.

DCSVL.jpg

Last edited:
E

El Messiah 10

are we going to try and sign a CB?
Oh SHOOT!!! I hoping this day would never come.

Yes, a CB would be a priority.

Please, for all users of this forum, make a note of this name: Marquinhos (As Roma, age 18 ).

He's a fucking crack...I think he would be easily in the Brasilian-11 at World Cup 2014.
And, in the future, becomes stronger and better than Thiago Silva.

We need only: 1 CB (Marquinhos I hope) + Neymar (..or Kun Aguero or Falcao)

Last edited:

barcanuck

Yes, a CB would be a priority.

Please, for all users of this forum, make a note of this name: Marquinhos (As Roma, age 18 ).

He's a fucking crack...I think he would be easily in the Brasilian-11 at World Cup 2014.
And, in the future, becomes stronger and better than Thiago Silva.

We need only: 1 CB (Marquinhos I hope) + Neymar (..or Kun Aguero or Falcao)

We don't need Marquinhos his name is too close to Mourinho. The guy played like 5 games for Roma and you're declaring him the starting in 2014?

E

El Messiah 10

We don't need Marquinhos his name is too close to Mourinho. The guy played like 5 games for Roma and you're declaring him the starting in 2014?

I saw all As Roma match.
He played 10 times, and he's still unmovable from the initial 11 ---> 18 yers old. :D (in Serie A)
Trust me: he will become a world class defender....

Brazil has many good CB, could be Marquinhos not be at World Cup....but I'm 100% sure that he'll become one of the best defenders of the world. Period.

barcanuck

Fair enough, just don't put all your stock in a Serie A player. Serie A players don't always translate to good Barca players over the years.

E

El Messiah 10

No, I don't like Serie A too....it's no longer the "best league" as it was in the past.

But I see footbal since 1990 and never I saw a 18 years old defender with his personality, concentration, security, leadership and consistency of performance. :D

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

When it comes to defending Serie A is the top, that´s for sure.

Boris

Sport.es saying we could go for a CB in January. Just read it. I don't really believe that, but links with Hummels do sound nice.

Trickykid

Sport.es saying we could go for a CB in January. Just read it. I don't really believe that, but links with Hummels do sound nice.

Dortmund would never part with Hummels during the winter window, and I doubt we'd go for someone who's cup-tied for the ChL. Anyhow, I don't believe it one bit either, with Bartra looking promising and Pique/Puyol being rather fresh, there's no room at the moment.

Trickykid

Apparently Hulk is threatening/wanting to leave Zenit.
Haha, yeah, I read that too this morning. According to insidefootball.com he said the following in the post match presser as he was sulking because of being subbed:

"I am very happy in St. Petersburg and my family is also happy in Russia, but I have a problem with the manager", said the striker, who only signed for Zenit from FC Porto during the summer.
"The Zenit board have to resolve the problem with the manager as soon as possible.
"Otherwise, I will leave in January."

Spalletti fired back with the following:

"I am the manager and I can arrange substitutions", said Spalletti.
"If I decide to change a player, it is probably because I am not completely satisfied with his performance.
"I don’t know if Hulk will remain in St. Petersburg for the second part of the season, but I will stay here for sure."

If this indeed is true, then Hulk is one ginormous douchebag.

Guaporta

Apparently Barcelona is interested in Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund), scouts of Barça were present on the stands of the BvB stadium during a couple of matches last weeks. As long as Barça isn't paying more than 25 million euros for him I'm statisfied! Further, I would love for Neymar to come next summer! But I'm afraid it's gonna be 2014 before we can see him in Camp Nou... He wants to play the WC in Brasil as a player of Santos just like Pelé did...

Home of Barca Fans