Transfers and Rumours - old thread

mixer

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 28 min
An intermediary has yesterday met with Real Madrid regarding a transfer of Thiago (22). Also offers from England, player prefers EPL. [rac1]

:cry:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
An intermediary has yesterday met with Real Madrid regarding a transfer of Thiago (22). Also offers from England, player prefers EPL. [rac1]

dafuq....

Do Thiago really think that he will get playing time there? Seriously....

But its a rumour and hopefully it remains just a rumour. Stay Thiago! Please Stay!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
dafuq....

Do Thiago really think that he will get playing time there? Seriously....

But its a rumour and hopefully it remains just a rumour. Stay Thiago! Please Stay!

It's not about going to Madrid (something I am 99% sure will never happen)

It's the fact that he says he prefers England shows that he's really looking for a transfer out.

Trickykid

It's the fact that he says he prefers England shows that he's really looking for a transfer out.

No, no it's not a fact. Not even close. It'll be a fact once he says so himself. So far it's just yet another rumour.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Hopefully Xavi and the management, board manages to convince him to stay... But of course, he must be guaranteed that he will get playing time.

Z

ZiZu

Swap him for Ozil and Higuain :)

Home of Barca Fans