Flavia

Sport's infographic of what could happen with the current players:

250ig5h.jpg

Wants to leave: Valdes

On the market: Alexis, Jds, Song, Fontas, Bojan, Cuenca, Afellay

Future uncertain: Villa, Oier, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha

Contract ends: Abidal

Will continue: Pinto, Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Masch, Adriano, Tello

Untransferable: Messi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pedro, Alba, Pique, Cesc, Thiago, Deulofeu

Will retire at Barça: Xavi, Puyol

Signings: 1 gk, 1 cb, Neymar

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Sport's infographic of what could happen with the current players:

250ig5h.jpg

Wants to leave: Valdes

On the market: Alexis, Jds, Song, Fontas, Bojan, Cuenca, Afellay

Future uncertain: Villa, Oier, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha

Contract ends: Abidal

Will continue: Pinto, Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Masch, Adriano, Tello

Untransferable: Messi, Iniesta, Busquets, Pedro, Alba, Pique, Cesc, Thiago, Deulofeu

Will retire at Barça: Xavi, Puyol

Signings: 1 gk, 1 cb, Neymar

I would like Cuenca to return, but Tello has put in another gear - happy for Tello, a little sad Cuenca got injured and probably have to move on.
If we get any money for Villa, we'll sell imo. I even think there's a bigger chance for Alexis to stay tbh.
I still don't get the Deulofeu hype? Untransferable? Really? Yet to convince me...
Pedro? Beside the goal he scored against PSG, he has simply not convinced me the last 2 seasons.
Adriano? Has he played more than 3 consecutive matches without getting injured? He is awesome when on form playing RB/LB and even on the wings - but we can't count on him.
Song on the market? Then why the hell did we even buy him? Every time he's played as DM he's been better than any other possible backup we could ask for. If Busquets would get injured we're screwed. Who do we play if Busquets gets injured? And no, Masch is not up for the job.

Indignado

I would put Cuenca into "future uncertain", although I don't know what will happen with him if his injuries continue...

Plus, I don't think it's sure Adriano will continue. And Song is safe imo.

spark

I would like Cuenca to return, but Tello has put in another gear - happy for Tello, a little sad Cuenca got injured and probably have to move on.
If we get any money for Villa, we'll sell imo. I even think there's a bigger chance for Alexis to stay tbh.
I still don't get the Deulofeu hype? Untransferable? Really? Yet to convince me...
Pedro? Beside the goal he scored against PSG, he has simply not convinced me the last 2 seasons.
Adriano? Has he played more than 3 consecutive matches without getting injured? He is awesome when on form playing RB/LB and even on the wings - but we can't count on him.
Song on the market? Then why the hell did we even buy him? Every time he's played as DM he's been better than any other possible backup we could ask for. If Busquets would get injured we're screwed. Who do we play if Busquets gets injured? And no, Masch is not up for the job.

You are correct, just turned 19 and second top scorer in the segunda, Deulo should actually be transferable. What on earth are they thinking.

Y

Youngie

Deulofeu wants to extend his contract at Barça. That to me means untransferable.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
You are correct, just turned 19 and second top scorer in the segunda, Deulo should actually be transferable. What on earth are they thinking.

I think he's the third top scorer actually (not much of a difference, I know, but still)

Antimadridista1

Besides Neymar, Barcelona want to sign a centre forward this summer. Rooney, Mario Gomez, Lewandowski and Luis Suarez are options. [md]

Ahhhhh this is what a like to see. But where is Aguero ? Rooney would clearly be my first option ; he likes Barcelona and says that Messi is the best even if he played with Cristina.
Luis Suarez will be in love with Busi & Alexis because of their diving :lol:

1 choice : Rooney
2 choice : Lewandowski
3 choice: Suarez
4 : Gomez

raskolnikov

Suarez loves barca, back at Ajax he said it was his favourite club and his wife's family lives there as well.
Im unclear if he would be a great signing or a problem.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
And Rooney would play where? What position? No thanks, there's no room for an overrated British player in our team.

Besides Neymar, Barcelona want to sign a centre forward this summer. Rooney, Mario Gomez, Lewandowski and Luis Suarez are options. [md]

Ahhhhh this is what a like to see. But where is Aguero ? Rooney would clearly be my first option ; he likes Barcelona and says that Messi is the best even if he played with Cristina.

IMO, we don't really need a forward if Villa stays. We certainly don't need 2, especially considering our other needs (GK and CB). Not to mention I'm not sure how much I like the idea of 3-4 new signings in the starting lineup (The GK and CB will almost certainly be in the starting lineup, and if these rumors are true, whichever forward we get will probably be in it as well), it could disrupt team chemistry. It'll have to be done if Villa does leave though (but even then, I don't think we need a new striker AND Neymar).

I'd love Suarez, though I don't think we need him AND Neymar (and I'd pick Suarez over Neymar)...

Last edited:

Indignado

I think the fact that Gomez is on the list makes the whole news look silly.

Home of Barca Fans