Oliver Torres

xXKonan

According to Di Marzio Borussia Dortmund have agreed terms with Oliver Torres.

With the Transfer ban you would think Atletico would hold on to torres.

Yannik

That rumor comes out of nowhere.
If its a permament deal and not just a loan then thats a great purchase from Dortmund.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looked great when he came on vs. Villarreal. Shame he doesn't play mode often.

Don't be surprised if City buys him this summer.

opjeoff

disappointed with this guys progress, looked like a real gem when he was younger, he could still make it but i always felt Atletico wasnt the club for him, he needed to move to Barca when he was 17 or so imo.

Leo_Messi

Does anyone know how he has been doing this season? Porto bought him for €20 million earlier this year.

I know that he is a poor man's Verratti (who is unavailable and regardless of that would cost a fortune) but he is exactly the type of player that we need to buy this summer. Eriksen is another interesting player but he would cost a fortune as well.

I hope that our scouts and the board are monitoring Óliver Torres. He could be a really clever option this summer or the next one if he continues his development.

Jombi

Would much rather see us move for Dani Ceballos from Betis. He actually has the skills and intelligence to play for Barca. Whenever I watched Torres in the CL I thought he looked weak.

Leo_Messi

Would much rather see us move for Dani Ceballos from Betis. He actually has the skills and intelligence to play for Barca. Whenever I watched Torres in the CL I thought he looked weak.

I like Ceballos as well and he would be a interesting option for sure if not for him being an outright idiot and having disciplinary problems.

He has a long and old history of insulting FC Barcelona, Catalonia, Piqué etc. Sure those comments are quite old but I believe that such behavior and similar one (on and off the pitch) have put us and most other top clubs off for now.

One example of such comments:

15w00y.jpg

There is a very good reason why very few top clubs are interested in him currently. There is little talk of him moving clubs.

Anyway I personally rate Torres higher than him.

Home of Barca Fans