Oliver Torres

Dervyx

3326yp5.jpg

Óliver Torres Muñoz
Club: Atletico Madrid B
Nationality: Spain
Position: Midfield - Playmaker

Really impressed me during EURO 2012 U19. Calm and confident on the ball, good passing. Oliver already played two times in this season for Atletico Madrid first team (vs Levante and Real Jaen)

"The players I model myself on are Xavi and Iniesta."

X

xaviniesta

if there's any player in the world that even remotly reminds me of xavi even a little bit its xavi torres.
i had the chance to see him live in U19 tournament this summer, he really is a mastro in midfield

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
That movement off and on the ball is smooth, he really does remind me of Xavi.

An interesting aspect to his game from the video above seems to be the fact that he is a hybrid of Xavi and Iniesta. He looks a decent dribbler and definitely has an eye for the final pass. Nice way of controlling the tempo as well.

Allas, do you have any videos of him made by yourself?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PLAYER. I want Atletico to keep him since he's a phenomenal talent and La Liga needs more competition and less dominance from the big two. Loyalty is a prized asset in my opinion. Especially since i recently heard Arda Turan will most likely be leaving Atletico at the end of this season, i can see him having a breakout season sometime soon. I hope he can become a La Roja legend in the future :D

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
769515410.gif

If I were a football player I'd be swapping shirts every other game :lol:

This kid has an amazing brain and has the makings of a future great.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Definitely looked assured in possession when he came on. Good vision and range of passes as well. One to keep an eye on.

Home of Barca Fans