Oliver Torres

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He is fantastic but I can't see Barcelona signing him...He's a loyal lad with a bright future at Atletico

Zuess99

What's sad is that everybody is gonna leave him until he has a great performance in uefa then everybody will be interested where as we would have gotten him for a cheaper price now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What's sad is that everybody is gonna leave him until he has a great performance in uefa then everybody will be interested where as we would have gotten him for a cheaper price now.

On what basis are you concluding he is either available or cheap?...Simeone & Atletico know what sort of gem they have, he's going nowhere

Mr Hulot

Not every team puts a stupidly low release clause on their potentially best players.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
More I reflect on the pic, definitely one that is open to different interpretations, I think it means he's staying

Irish_Cules

I hope he gets more playing time next season with Atletico. I haven't caught much of the U-20 championship but he impressed every time he came on as a substitute last season.

I can already see him leaving for Englad. There is no way Atletico will sell him to madrid and after madrid, only barca could afford him but Atletico is not a team that usually sells their best players to rivals within la liga ( at least lately ). There is no way this guy will end up at Barca. But he's deff one of the greatest talents for the near future.

Home of Barca Fans