Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

F

Flavia

Like Douglas :lol:

Neymar will never be a player Ronaldo is let alone come close to Messi.

Like douglas? Right. I don't remember douglas being vital in the cl last season. Neymar already helped the team win a treble, and stepped up when Messi was injured. cr's stats gave rm a lot of glory and titles, right? He helped in defense in one game, after a lot of seasons of being selfish and hurting his team, but somehow now he's an exemplary player? Your hate for Neymar is off the charts lately, if you're going to the lenghts of praising cr of all players.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, surprised that they posted that last one. That isn't very pro-Penaldo at all, especially considering how Messi doesn't care about goals anymore and his role.

Observer

Banned
Neymar already helped the team win a treble, and stepped up when Messi was injured. cr's stats gave rm a lot of glory and titles, right? He helped in defense in one game, after a lot of seasons of being selfish and hurting his team, but somehow now he's an exemplary player? Your hate for Neymar is off the charts lately, if you're going to the lenghts of praising cr of all players.

What's wrong with praising CR7?

Credit where credit is due, far as I know he has won leagues (LL/BPL), CLs (ManU & RM), Copa del Rey, other BPL tourneys and individual awards to fill up a whole room.

As of now: talent, stats & history-wise, Ney is still half the player CR7 is.

You can hate RM all you want, criticize CR7 attitude (which I understand) and be Ney's fangirl numero uno.

Numbers are still numbers, he's a proven winner and Ney (although remarkably talented) still has a lot to prove.

F

Flavia

What's wrong with praising CR7?

Credit where credit is due, far as I know he has won leagues (LL/BPL), CLs (ManU & RM), Copa del Rey, other BPL tourneys and individual awards to fill up a whole room.

As of now: talent, stats & history-wise, Ney is still half the player CR7 is.

You can hate RM all you want, criticize CR7 attitude (which I understand) and be Ney's fangirl numero uno.

Numbers are still numbers, he's a proven winner and Ney (although remarkably talented) still has a lot to prove.

Missing the point entirely, as I wasn't talking about individual talent, but work rate. As I said, I can't care less if Neymar will win bdors or be a top scorer many times, as long as he keeps helping the team win trophies. Quite the fangirl I am,I think.

cr's work rate is minimum. Just check this very own thread. While Neymar has been tracking back all season. One game doesn't prove anything.

And I prefer to have a player playing for the team, than for his own glory. Which is what cr has been doing all these seasons. His goals haven't won many trophies for rm. He's not the kind of player to be made as an exemplary team player. And this was the point here. He tracked back Saturday, but how many times has he done that for rm consistently? Using that to undermine one of your own players is quite weird to me.

JamDav1982

Maybe Ney wont ever be as good as Ronaldo but he will be the best player in the world at some point and I wouldnt swap him for anyone.

Neymar works hard week in week out. Non issue to start singling him out for that.

He had a poor game vs Real on Sunday but last time he was the main man the attack was built around Barca beat Real 4-0.

Observer

Banned
So I guess all those leagues, CLs, and trophies he won with his clubs don't mean anything?

Praising a player from another team =! undermining one of your own, learn that.

JamDav1982

Missing the point entirely, as I wasn't talking about individual talent. As I said, I can't care less if Neymar will win bdors or be a top scorer many times, as long as he keeps helping the team win trophies.

cr's workrate is minimum. Just check this very own thread. While Neymar has been tracking back all season. One game doesn't prove anything.

And I prefer to have a player playing for the team, than for his own glory. Which is what cr has been doing all these seasons. His goals haven't won many trophies for rm. He's not the kind of player to be made as an exemplary team player. And this was the point here. He tracked back Saturday, but how many times has he done that for rm consistently? Using that to undermine one of your own players is quite weird to me.

I agree with most of what you say but to say Ronaldos goals havent led to success ignores the fact that there is a better player than him in a better overall team.

Put Ney in Real these past 5/6 years vs Barca and I dont think it would look any different trophies wise.

Home of Barca Fans