Page 961 of 961 FirstFirst ... 461861911951959960961
Results 14,401 to 14,414 of 14414

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caps View Post
    He is easily the most overrated player in history.
    Totally agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two assists, the one for Asensio was great IMO. Had to sort his feet very quickly. Brb loads of other players currently playing have been WC for the last ten years.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xavisionary View Post
    Two assists, the one for Asensio was great IMO. Had to sort his feet very quickly. Brb loads of other players currently playing have been WC for the last ten years.
    I swear to god when I saw your username as last poster, I was 100% certain it will be "great assists"
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caps View Post

yes, 91. A fucking joke.
    He is easily the most overrated player in history..
    Beckham will give him a close competition. There is one thing common between two of them , they both are marketable models which will fetch them teenage fans and those kids who love to watch only YouTube videos. Penaldo came to united when they were a popular team as well as most fan followed team in the world , especially in Asia. That gave him instant fans , contrasting to Messi were La liga wasn't popular in Asia till late 2000's . I generally sit back and laugh at the logic of my buddys when they compare him with Messi, Never argued with them. Because as soon as the argument starts first thing they will talk about is his Facebook /twitter fan following which is much more than Messi and then they will bring his arial ability and shooting to prove that how he is much complete than Messi . If by default anyone ask about his contribution outside goal scoring instant reply will be " He was a great playmaker in united, which Messi never will be " .. This sums up an average Ronaldo fan's Iq level, here in our part of the world. Pretty tough to be a Barcelona and Messi fan
    Last edited by RMU ReBorn; 19th October 2016 at 02:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.statbunker.com/alltimest...?comp_code=UCL

Just 2 behind equalling Giggs record of 30 assists in the CL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    I swear to god when I saw your username as last poster, I was 100% certain it will be "great assists"
    but it was a great assist! If that had been Dybala teeing up Higuain you'd have probably thought, 'hmm, he's done well to sort his fee out so quickly'.

But in keeping with Barca spirit, lol at Ronaldo not scoring against Legia Warsaw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read on the youtube comments that Cristiano is playing more for the team, how true is it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotInHere View Post
    Read on the youtube comments that Cristiano is playing more for the team, how true is it?
    He gave two assists
    If that's not playing for the team what else is?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotInHere View Post
    Lol....this is the new excuse going on. I saw it posted on a dutch football news site as well.

I dunno....I saw the game and to me he still looked to take a lot of opportunities(I think he took 6 shots on target excluding fk's) and claimed all freekicks(2 more attempts). Als still saw the lack of dribbles and a couple of passes that didn't reach teamplayers.
    I think if two of those attempts were converted no one would have brought up teamplay, instead just celebrating how strong of a striker he is and possibly will be topscorer again this season.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cristiano Ronaldo

This picture by cristiano in facebook and Insta got Viral af . 95% should know by now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is Messi with shorts & t-shirt in Africa kind of bullshit all over again. People just look ways to get offended, I dislike the guy but this is ridiculous.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    This is Messi with shorts & t-shirt in Africa kind of bullshit all over again. People just look ways to get offended, I dislike the guy but this is ridiculous.
    You mean Messi at the wailing wall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    You mean Messi at the wailing wall.
    Yeah, better example. I still laugh at the outrage of arab Ronaldo fans calling Messi all sorts of things

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who wants to start new Ronaldo thread?