Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

raskolnikov

Real's/Perez' manipulation of refs and the rfef ruins la liga a little bit for me, I feel they stole the 11/12 victory and they are doing it again this season by having way more penaldo's, having the ref whistle in their favour and making sure players get off easy when they snap.

ricknattery

4-12 games ban says the rules when aggression happens. Ronaldo should get about 8, because its not the first time for him. but he plays for real madrid,...

El Gato

Villarato!
Edimar:

"I forgive Cristiano Ronaldo. I hold no grudge,"

"It was not an attempt at aggression. He hit my legs and my mouth, nothing more. What I mean is that those responsible understand that things happen on a football pitch.

"He should receive a normal suspension, nothing more. I don’t want to hurt him and I hope that he remains the best player in the world."

Don't know if those quotes are reliable, but if they are true...:eusa_think:

It's an interview off of Marca. It's kind of normal, but y'all are so upset.. Players in La Liga don't really care that much, because it happens more often than you watch it. Godin being Godin, Athletic are known for thuggery, players standing on each other's feet in the box when the corner is being taken away from referees eyes... These are normal antics that these guys are used to and largely they're not complaining about it too much, whether it's a smack in the face or a kick to the leg. Daily basis stuff.

Nonetheless 3-4 match ban is appropriate here. If they look back at the footage, he'd probably get 5-6.

blaugrana1987

CR should and will get 3-5 match ban because of this, thats unacceptable but I guess he is frustrated in last few weeks. Heard he has problems with his knee again and his goals ain't coming. On top of that its pretty clear that Irina dumped him for Dwayne Johnson so that must hurt...

DrPepper

Ronaldo will surely get a 2 match ban so that he is back for the Atletico game.

You guys don't honestly think he'll get more? He's playing for Real Madrid, not some other Spanish team.

Morten

Ronaldo will surely get a 2 match ban so that he is back for the Atletico game.

You guys don't honestly think he'll get more? He's playing for Real Madrid, not some other Spanish team.

Not that it matters anyway, nothing can save us from defeat against Atletico, except if Ramos starts being good again.

Kerrybai

Why? Ronaldo might come out the ban blasting. ;)

Well last season he was much poorer in the second half after Christmas, the same appears to be happening now and with the ban that gives him less games to get the goals. If the ban is long enough then I reckon Messi will take the Pichichi.

Also did anyone notice him rubbing his ballon dor badge? Lol

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Well last season he was much poorer in the second half after Christmas, the same appears to be happening now and with the ban that gives him less games to get the goals. If the ban is long enough then I reckon Messi will take the Pichichi.

What was the meaning behind that?

L

linetty

ballon dor badge? isnt it fifa club world cup badge?

Home of Barca Fans