Page 1 of 961 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo

jtmx12

Cristiano Ronaldo

Oh dear, why me!-- edit - my curse, my blessing!Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos AveiroDate of Birth: 5 February 1985Place of Birth: Santo António, PortugalHeight: 6' 1" - 1.86m
    Last edited by jtmx12; 7th November 2012 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaGirl View Post
    Ronaldo: "If I could, I'd vote myself for the Ballon D'or."
    and then he is like "I don't work in the media so I cant change anything". Man just shut up, the less you talk the more everyone respects you. Can't spend one week without making a negative headline for himself. I guess the word humble is not in his vocabulary.

jtmx12
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo10 View Post
    and then he is like "I don't work in the media so I cant change anything". Man just shut up, the less you talk the more everyone respects you. Can't spend one week without making a negative headline for himself. I guess the word humble is not in his vocabulary.
    Perhaps something like this would have work out:

"Every ballon d'or candidate would vote for themselves if they could"
    Last edited by jtmx12; 5th November 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Ronaldo: "If I could, I'd vote for myself," he said in an interview with France Football. "I am what I am and I'm happy with that. Being too humble isn't good. In Portugal we say that too much humility is vanity."

Poor guy

jiopi
    Quote Originally Posted by Dripsnis View Post
    Ronaldo: "If I could, I'd vote for myself," he said in an interview with France Football. "I am what I am and I'm happy with that. Being too humble isn't good. In Portugal we say that too much humility is vanity."

Poor guy
    Well last year he kindah did.
    Last edited by jiopi; 5th November 2012 at 03:33 PM.

PhilS
    His English is very good. My Spanish is so bad, I can't evaluate his. Does he speak good Spanish?

xaviniesta
    he would vote himself as nr 1, 2 and 3

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik View Post
    Most people know they are not the best and have no chance of winning. So why would they waste a vote on themselves?
    Most people don't win Balon d'Or in their life time... so it is not far fetched if a player, who has won the coveted award not in the distant past, voted for himself, especially because he can boast off an extra ordinary amount of stats and silverware to match them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dripsnis View Post

Poor guy
    well, that thing in bold ruins it all... idiot!!

Honestly I would say the same thing, you know, that I would vote for myself if I could... But that would come in a comic tone! I might be pretentious that way, but I would at least not make mock of myself in front of others!!

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmx12 View Post
    Oh dear, why me!

Someone should post all Ronaldos gifs. I'm talking about

1. Injusticia
    2. Solo robar
    3. "fuck you" sign to Athletic Bilbao player
    4. The one he is confused after seeing a boner in Man-U
    5. Where he is walking on his tiptoes
    6. Goal celebrations: Showing off his leg, the shout

And the list goes on and on...

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Oh dear, why me!

Finally he decided to leave the free kick to someone else and guess what? Golazo

How many has he missed in a row now? maybe 50/60?

jtmx12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gennaro View Post
    Finally he decided to leave the free kick to someone else and guess what? Golazo
    Apparently, Ronaldo finally realized he's bad taking free kicks. Good for his team.

P.S. Since I was "very luck" to be picked up randomly as the thread starter, I've edited it and made a cool intro for Ronaldo. I hope you guys like it!
    Last edited by jtmx12; 6th November 2012 at 10:29 PM.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    P.S. Since I was "very luck" to be picked up randomly as the thread starter, I've edited it and made a cool intro for Ronaldo. I hope you guys like it!
    it's good man