Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Two assists, the one for Asensio was great IMO. Had to sort his feet very quickly. Brb loads of other players currently playing have been WC for the last ten years.

I swear to god when I saw your username as last poster, I was 100% certain it will be "great assists" :lol:

RMU ReBorn

yes, 91. A fucking joke.
He is easily the most overrated player in history..
Beckham will give him a close competition. There is one thing common between two of them , they both are marketable models which will fetch them teenage fans and those kids who love to watch only YouTube videos. Penaldo came to united when they were a popular team as well as most fan followed team in the world , especially in Asia. That gave him instant fans , contrasting to Messi were La liga wasn't popular in Asia till late 2000's . I generally sit back and laugh at the logic of my buddys when they compare him with Messi, Never argued with them. Because as soon as the argument starts first thing they will talk about is his Facebook /twitter fan following which is much more than Messi and then they will bring his arial ability and shooting to prove that how he is much complete than Messi . If by default anyone ask about his contribution outside goal scoring instant reply will be " He was a great playmaker in united, which Messi never will be " .. This sums up an average Ronaldo fan's Iq level, here in our part of the world. Pretty tough to be a Barcelona and Messi fan

Last edited:

xavisionary

I swear to god when I saw your username as last poster, I was 100% certain it will be "great assists" :lol:

:lol: but it was a great assist! If that had been Dybala teeing up Higuain you'd have probably thought, 'hmm, he's done well to sort his fee out so quickly'.

But in keeping with Barca spirit, lol at Ronaldo not scoring against Legia Warsaw.

Horatio

You're welcome
Read on the youtube comments that Cristiano is playing more for the team, how true is it?

Lol....this is the new excuse going on. I saw it posted on a dutch football news site as well.

I dunno....I saw the game and to me he still looked to take a lot of opportunities(I think he took 6 shots on target excluding fk's) and claimed all freekicks(2 more attempts). Als still saw the lack of dribbles and a couple of passes that didn't reach teamplayers.
I think if two of those attempts were converted no one would have brought up teamplay, instead just celebrating how strong of a striker he is and possibly will be topscorer again this season.

SahanBarca

Cristiano Ronaldo

14581503_10154734707757164_5376519743712133800_n.jpg

This picture by cristiano in facebook and Insta got Viral af . 95% should know by now

Albo

This is Messi with shorts & t-shirt in Africa kind of bullshit all over again. People just look ways to get offended, I dislike the guy but this is ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans