Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Or maybe he has respect for his greatest rival?

The thing is, he wasn't even asked about Messi. The reporter asked him about the record, and he brought up Messi himself. It may just be him showing respect, but it also definitely shows that Messi gets in his head.

CuleLife4Life

Yea I saw it myself. Nothing disrespectful at all. Just saying how they were both close to breaking it but he didn't care about it.

I wonder why Carlo subbed him though. Is he injured?

Morten

Nah, its nothing like that. Ancelotti said that he just want Ronaldo as strong as possible during the classico, therefore, when the win was secured he subbed him.

He is probably fine now, with the form he is in. But i wouldnt trust anything Ancelotti has to say about Ronaldos physical condition, for half a season Ancelotti said Ronaldo was fine after every game, only for Ronaldo to limp of the pitch the next match.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is probably fine now, with the form he is in. But i wouldnt trust anything Ancelotti has to say about Ronaldos physical condition, for half a season Ancelotti said Ronaldo was fine after every game, only for Ronaldo to limp of the pitch the next match.

But his performance has proven Ancelotti right though. Ronaldo is fine.

CatalinR10

Or maybe he has respect for his greatest rival?

Respect ?

7297_3688.gif

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is not disrespect when you mention your rivals name, I sometimes like Ronaldo his constant obsession to improve and to be the best is the only thing that matters to him. I have never seen a player with so much determination, but soon he makes stupid comments like messi golden ball one and his constant crying and his antics on the pitch. That like turns into hate, so much hate that I can't bear to watch him play. Ronaldo should recognize that he may not have reached his current level with out messi, he may even be forgotten if not for messi. It is because of his competition with messi people will remember him after some 30 years. It is because of this competition he improved so much. It is inevitable that Ronaldo will be considered best RM player if he continues like this. He might break messi 50 goal record and CL record belongs to him. I dont think messi will try to break it also, he is happy where he is playing now. I hope the recent campaign against messi sparks some new hunger in him. Messi is contributing more to the team but in football goals will be remembered more i and think messi should compete with CR7 on that front. I hope suarez and don will help him.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
This is perhaps Messi's most important season in his rivalry with CR7, for what it's worth. If he manages to turn the lights off on the Portuguese, win more titles then him perhaps the Ballon D'or, Ronaldo isn't standing up from the canvas anymore.

Home of Barca Fans