Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Vilarrubi

Bet he's really pissed off tbh, only one against Faroe Islands.. these last two games were the chance to stat pad massively lol

iniesta_8

14763838369149.jpg

:worthy:

BusiTheKing

Why is still being played at the wing? He offers no threat there other than one or two good crosses a game. He has completed 1 succesful dribble in 5 appearances. Every time he gets the ball he picks up a bit of pace, does a few stepovers and then turns and passes it back. Surely RM could benefit from having someone who is able to create something on the wing and Cristiano in the area at all times looking for to receive crosses from both sides.

xavisionary

Speaks volumes about Ronaldo's status in football, not what a load of disgruntled Barca fans are saying on a Barca forum, with all due in respect. I'd have been waiting for Modric or Kroos myself.

SahanBarca

After discovering two countries in the last few weeks ..the famous discoverer Cristiano may unveil a club tonight and it is to be named as Legia

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Legia are even struggling in the Polish league, I've heard. Don't think we should be too surprised if he beats, or at least equals, Messi's 5 goal in a CL game record. He will probably reach 100 CL goals tonight too. Malmö last year was comically bad, but I fear Legia might surpass them.

Home of Barca Fans