Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Catta

14470476_1311741232184075_2740892230201420695_n.jpg

If we look only at the stats, Cristiano is not even close to Messi and Suarez

Ritchie

The worst thing is he'll win the Ballon D'or next year as well after Portugal fluke the Confederations and he gets his hat-trick against New Zealand. Messi has no international tournament next year or Suarez or Neymar, so Penaldo gets a free run at it.

That'll be 5-5.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The worst thing is he'll win the Ballon D'or next year as well after Portugal fluke the Confederations and he gets his hat-trick against New Zealand. Messi has no international tournament next year or Suarez or Neymar, so Penaldo gets a free run at it.

That'll be 5-5.

Nah.

raskolnikov

Even if it ends up 6/4 or something it should be like 7-2 to represent it properly. Ronaldo is the whole reason why its all about stats nowadays. He cant compete with Messi on a football level so his media battle focuses in stats to help his obsessio in getting these awards since its represents who is best ever in his opinion.
Real football fans know Messi is miles ahead. By penaldo logic Mario Gomez was a legit contender in 2012. Thaths what cr7 has turned into by the way.

wisconsincule

Scoring loads of goals versus shit opponents. Will get all of the praise but if people would sit down and actually watch this joker play they would see that he is no where near the level of Messi. I don't know why this guy pisses me off so much but he really does.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Andorra giving him the stats to cover how shit he has been. I think I laughed loudly at the defending on every goal he scored against them.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Cristiano's 1st goal vs. Andorra

[gfy]WeeklyAromaticBlackfootedferret[/gfy]

[gfy]AccurateShortIguana[/gfy]

Cristiano's 2nd goal vs. Andorra

[gfy]MeaslyRequiredIrrawaddydolphin[/gfy]

[gfy]UnpleasantFilthyIbizanhound[/gfy]

Cristiano's 3rd goal vs. Andorra

[gfy]TerribleThreadbareKissingbug[/gfy]

[gfy]FirsthandShockingIberianmidwifetoad[/gfy]

Cristiano's 4th goal vs. Andorra

[gfy]DecentEnchantedGreatdane[/gfy]

[tw]784481690806841352[/tw]

Last edited:

SahanBarca

Andorra a fuckin team ranked 203 by FIFA . Even India is better than them -_- . The country barely have a population of 80K . Don't know why he's getting so over hyped for scoring 4 against them .

Ahmedd

His fans will do anything to make him look good, they will use everything. This is so desesperate, they lost all credibility if they ever had one (Since he started declining). This constant BS proves how shitty he became.

Home of Barca Fans