Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
On Xavi: ''He plays in Qatar, or..I don't know. People who want to be on the front page talk about me. He has won everything but not a Ballon D'or, I have won 3.''

RegularGoldenChimneyswift.gif
:lol:

ini4ever

Cristiano re Xavi:"He plays in Qatar or...I dunno.People who want to be on the front page talk about me.He won everything,but no BDO,I win3"

Jesus :lol: , He's acting like a 3 yold child :lol: The fuck man, I can't believe it.

Trickykid

So, he gets his panties in a bunch because Xavi says Messi is the better player, then he proceeds to ridicule and belittle Xavi by using Balon D'ors as the criteria of greatness. Thing is, using that exact logic, Messi is vastly better than Cronaldo...

Dumbass chump inadvertently owns himself.

RMU ReBorn

Xavi infact praised him and said he is extraordinary and the only thing that upset penaldo was , Messi better than Him statement . For that he insulted a legend. . what an imbecile

Neymessi

Arrogant asshole. Would be so infuriating watching him lift the bdor by pure luck. This deserves a backlash imo. Its not like xavi even said something offensive, just a harmless opinion about who is better and he potrayed him as a fame-seeker and compared his personaly glory to himself.

SahanBarca

*Most searched person on internet * Here are the most searched sportsmen in 2015

1) Virat Kohli (Cricketer)
2) Lionel Messi (Greatest ever)
3) M.S dhoni (Cricketer)
4) Sachin Tendulkar (Former Cricketer)
5)Cristiano Ronaldo (Actor)

Home of Barca Fans