Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

gasgas

Who the hell cares? Such a freaking obssession. It's a votting trophy, people from countries where football isnt a main thing vote for this. I mean, some dude even voted for Ballotelli a couple of years ago.

Messi is praised as the best player when it comes to real football experts and it should be fine for us. I dont care how many Ballons d'or Ronaldo has, even being portuguese. You criticize Ronaldo for his cunt behavor but you're not very different.
Lucho knows better when it comes to this stuff.

20 years from now fans will be looking at the number of ballon dors and not exactly searching for expert opinion

mehdimike

90 + 90 and We are talking about Two legged ties.. Messi was Pivotal in All 5 goal's they scored. Ronaldo even in his prime day's can't replicate a performance like that ;)
Even in 90+90 there wasn' something called domination!
And what 's that to Ronaldo?I don't understand:)

NotInHere

Probably Cristianos last chance to advance to a final in an international tournament, he has to take advantage of this opportunity imo... Not saying the odds are in favor for them to advance because they still have to go through Poland/Belgium, but its not like their facing Italy or germany lol

Last edited:

Morten

2/2 penalty shootouts won by him and his teams this year. The margin between sucess and failure can be so small sometimes.

serghei

2/2 penalty shootouts won by him and his teams this year. The margin between sucess and failure can be so small sometimes.

Yea. He is quite lucky. He's won 3 CLs. Two at penalties and one after his team equilised in 93rd minute from a corner.

gasgas

This guy is gonna win the Euros and B dor
The sooner we accept that, the more heartache, anger, disappointment we prevent ourselves ffrom :D

Home of Barca Fans