Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

mehdimike

Really? Are you not ignoring the fact that forwards have to do their defensive work too. Our pressing game has always been vital to our success, maybe if Madrid took a leaf from out book they would have won more silverware in recent years.

Well and how much defensive work messi do?
In 2007 2008 2009 2012 we had the same Ronaldo who won the League.I believe lack of a proper DMF is the Resason.Wish we buy a World Class one in summer.

Kerrybai

In 2007 2008 2009 2012 we had the same Ronaldo who won the League.I believe lack of a proper DMF is the Resason.Wish we buy a World Class one in summer.

Actually when it matters messi puts in a big shift up front pressing. There have been games where he has had the highest amount of balls recovered etc.

Suarez is an animal up front. If BBC did more pressing and defensive work they might be able to help the defence.

RMU ReBorn

For That You Need to watch him play first .Especially in match's that End's with 2-1 , 1-0 score lines .. Were he track's back and Helps defense in maintaining possession , Interceptions and The dribbles in Barca's half When Opponents Are pressing for a Goal... ;)

RMU ReBorn

Messi can't run like a stray dog all over anymore:))

He Never used to be ,especially To Bang those hopeless opponents when they are already 3-0, 4-0 Down.That's a matter of concern for Ronaldo Who is Running After pichichi every year and then

Last edited:

xavisionary

[vine][/vine]

Lowkey one of my fave Ronaldo goals. The build up play is immense and that finish...I can't describe, to my eyes, how good it is. Back at Old Trafford as well. I suppose the Modric strike was ok as well.

blaugrana1987

This guy...Lol he is making a caricature of himself. Don't know if its makeup, or his tan and bleached teeth but he is awesome to watch when they are rotting at -12 and likely gettin no title again this year but he is still celebrating 90th minute 8-0 goals like its WC final :lol:

How many shots he took today? Got to be more then 10 at least.

El Flaco

Cristiano's goal vs. AS Roma

[gfy]NearShallowHerculesbeetle[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]PleasingFlashyAngelwingmussel[/gfy]

[gfy]ExcellentDimwittedCusimanse[/gfy]

Cristiano misses a sitter vs. AS Roma

[gfy]SkeletalThankfulAustraliancattledog[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]SpiffyGiddyImperatorangel[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans