Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Hardy

He's going to win another pichici (and golden boot) like i said last week. No scoring one game? no problem, hattrick vs shit team and avarage still pretty weel.

NotInHere

He's going to win another pichici (and golden boot) like i said last week. No scoring one game? no problem, hattrick vs shit team and avarage still pretty weel.
why does that bother some people? Let him win that worthless award, as long as the guys competing with him (messi, suarez and neymar) collect the big trophies that's all that matters..

Hardy

why does that bother some people? Let him win that worthless award, as long as the guys competing with him (messi, suarez and neymar) collect the big trophies that's all that matters..

honestly i don't give a fuck if he won pichici or golden boot but with all this goal can win the balon d'or because the retard voters (especially capitans and coach) at the end of the year look the stast no matter what if he plays shit or win anything, and the stast still great for him, so this piss me off.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
honestly i don't give a fuck if he won pichici or golden boot but with all this goal can win the balon d'or because the retard voters (especially capitans and coach) at the end of the year look the stast no matter what if he plays shit or win anything, and the stast still great for him, so this piss me off.

There is no way he wins another BdO if he keeps playing like this.

He'd have to be crazy amazing, win the UCL and/or Eurocopa .. neither is happening bro :messi:

Home of Barca Fans