Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

La LL

Generally Delightful
all those who played with CR has nothing bad to say about him except how a great person and a team player he is

snickerlol.gif

Beast

The Observer

Educate yourself on the matter first ;)

Whether you like it or not but it is a fact about Crisitano said so many times by his ex-team mates at United ...

as the wise man says " I don't need to convince you that you are a donkey , just don't give me a headache with your bray "

MVBarcaFan

CR never complained about his manager in public or private , all those who played with CR has nothing bad to say about him except how a great person and a team player he is that's coming even from a player whom he had a big fallout with like Ruud
CR getting angry about a missing chance /goal only means how competitive he is not how arrogant or careless he is which is two traits shines out when Ibra is in discussion

I don't care about how great of a person he's in private. CR comes off across as a whiny little baby to the public.

How is Ibra exactly careless and not a team player? The man is known for his assists and touch.

I'm not saying Ibra is a perfect role model for the little ones, but Ibra seems like the person in a fight who would fight one on one, while Ronaldo would probably run away and get his friends to back him up.

Ocurrente

That's because Ronaldo and I are very similar. I am not afraid to let everyone know how good I am at something, even if it backfires sometimes, you just have to check the Soccermanager thread for that :lol:

I'm not going to pretend to be humble when I'm not, being falsely humble is far worse then being honestly arrogant, I have no desire to have people think the best of me. Which is why I love Ibra so much, such a boss :wub:

Sadly, this means I would never be up for any Sports Personality of the Year or Ballon D'Or awards, even though those very people who win it are just as arrogant as me, just better at hiding it.

really? i'm not sure about that. Even if i know i'm the best at something and i feel the need to tell everybody how good i am, i always prefer to be "falsely humble". I think that keeps your feet on the ground, and at the end you know you're the best and that's what matters. your selfesteem is more important than your Ego.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
CR never complained about his manager in public or private , all those who played with CR has nothing bad to say about him except how a great person and a team player he is that's coming even from a player whom he had a big fallout with like Ruud
CR getting angry about a missing chance /goal only means how competitive he is not how arrogant or careless he is which is two traits shines out when Ibra is in discussion

well there are not many players who talk shit after their teammates. It is both political as they may be teammates again in future and it can cause trouble later on and also doing their image a favor by never talking shit behind another player's back. it is basic material and even without considering all those things it is basic moral stuff not to badmouth an other person behind his back an solve your issues together like a grown up. it does little for me to hear what a great man he is from others interviews, in contrast to what he puts on show for us all to see himself.

he maybe a nice man inside, but he is not putting a great example up for everyone to see.

ricknattery

Exactly, Ronaldo and Mourinho might be the best guys to hang around with in private(or might not be) but they are public people and their image is what matters to fans and the general public and they come across as bad losers and with bigger egos than their capabilities and that says a lot.

ricknattery

That's because Ronaldo and I are very similar. I am not afraid to let everyone know how good I am at something, even if it backfires sometimes, you just have to check the Soccermanager thread for that :lol:

I'm not going to pretend to be humble when I'm not, being falsely humble is far worse then being honestly arrogant, I have no desire to have people think the best of me. Which is why I love Ibra so much, such a boss :wub:

Sadly, this means I would never be up for any Sports Personality of the Year or Ballon D'Or awards, even though those very people who win it are just as arrogant as me, just better at hiding it.

People with high selfsteem are great to be around with and you can learn many things from them, but when their egos grow too much it's the exact same opposite, many times they repel people

poldep

According to spanish (As.com) and portuguese media CR7 is not happy..again. He is not happy with the fact that the club is not defending/protecting him after what happened last week at Levante.
I think he will def leave in the summer. :pep:

Trickykid

According to spanish (As.com) and portuguese media CR7 is not happy..again. He is not happy with the fact that the club is not defending/protecting him after what happened last week at Levante.
I think he will def leave in the summer. :pep:

If he were to leave, where would he go? I honestly think he has genuine affection for Man Utd, which pretty much rules out City, and perhaps even Chelsea too. I doubt Man Utd themselves can afford whatever insane, world record setting fee, that Real will claim for him. That leaves Anzhi and PSG, and I don't think anyone as competetive and hungry for glory as Cronaldo would go to Russia. PSG then? As I see it they are the only true contender for his signature, and perhaps they could even persuade him to come play with Ibra.
All in all, I don't think he will move next summer. Real will improve his contract, and ultimaltely he will stay put for at least a season or two more.

Trickykid

Is that shopped, or did he actually cover the club emblem with his own shirt number?
Good thing Merengues doesn't take much pride in their club and it's history. If that was the case, I guess some people would've been offended by something like that.

Home of Barca Fans