Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Doobs

The Messiah
It because he's petulant and behaves like a manchild? And we make fun of all footballers. Case in example Terry, Joey barton, Balotelli, Tevez, Rooney etc. when they do stupid things. Ronaldo happens to do more stupid things than others so there are more opportunities to make fun of him
And inferiority about what? We have the best player and the best team in the world.

It's fine to make fun of him, I hate the guy too. But whats the need to pull out the gif of us rondoing around him, when it's completely irrelevant?
He didn't make the hand gesture to us, why should we get offended? If that's not having an inferiority complex, then I don't know what is.

It just throws a bad image on us Barca fans when we act childish and immature.

Last edited:

UberNjufer

It's fine to make fun of him, I hate the guy too. But whats the need to pull out the gif of us rondoing around him, when it's completely irrelevant?
He didn't make the hand gesture to us, why should we get offended? If that's not having an inferiority complex, then I don't know what is.

fans on this forum represent themselves not barca fans in general so relax about your image being tainted by them by posting ronaldo's gifs.

Doobs

The Messiah
Its a Barca fan's forum first and foremost isn't it? Either way, your right.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I must admit though some of the Ronaldo Gifs are funny.

Especially the celebration slide which will never get old.

footyfan

Calma, calma
General reply to thread:

7099854685_2e5a853ea1_o.gif

Nestor

I dont agree with at all ! If I see a guy snatch a purse from an random old lady on the street ill get mad!I also think that hitler was an idiot even if he didnt hurt me or my team ? I know that the examples is "to much" but for me its about ethics and morals

89Norcal

What's funny is when people label disdain for Ronaldo as jealousy of his fame and money. As if they aren't fans of dozens of other millionaire footballers.

Stric

What's funny is when people label disdain for Ronaldo as jealousy of his fame and money. As if they aren't fans of dozens of other millionaire footballers.

I never understood this argument. :lol: I guess that's just something you say when you run out of ways to defend someone who's being a douchebag.

Galning

They use it just because he himself used it as an excuse. "Rico, guapo y un gran jugador"

89Norcal

I never understood this argument. :lol: I guess that's just something you say when you run out of ways to defend someone who's being a douchebag.

Basically, yeah. It's the first and last defense of fanboys.

I don't mind Cristiano all that much. I like a bit of confidence and arrogance in a player, but not outright denigrating like the "calma", though it WAS between Football's two biggest rivals.

Home of Barca Fans