Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

El Gato

Villarato!
dnavarro-apoyo-pancarwlpgl.jpg

Utter photoshop of the original message. Pretty good one as well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be fair to Ronaldo, that challenge by Navarro was absolutely appalling.

Navarro seems to have a habit of reckless challenges. Like the game between Valencia and Inter where he beat the crap out of Burdisso.

Agreed...

As much as I enjoy rough tackles on the lady boy, there has to be a limit, especially when another player tries to hurt him intentionally just for the sake of it... Navarro is a disgusting dirty player, probably one of the few who would rival Pepe...

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
no reason to lose your time with him. somehow he always turn Ronaldo's outburts and stupid gestures into something he admires. Hopeless
I understand people praising ronaldo for being an incredible goalscorer but praising him for being arrogant?....

That's because Ronaldo and I are very similar. I am not afraid to let everyone know how good I am at something, even if it backfires sometimes, you just have to check the Soccermanager thread for that :lol:

I'm not going to pretend to be humble when I'm not, being falsely humble is far worse then being honestly arrogant, I have no desire to have people think the best of me. Which is why I love Ibra so much, such a boss :wub:

Sadly, this means I would never be up for any Sports Personality of the Year or Ballon D'Or awards, even though those very people who win it are just as arrogant as me, just better at hiding it.

oggmar

Sadly, this means I would never be up for any Sports Personality of the Year or Ballon D'Or awards, even though those very people who win it are just as arrogant as me, just better at hiding it.

I don't care about what you wrote except for this part. And if that is your way of saying Ronaldo doesn't win Ballon D'or because he is arrogant I'll tell you it's because Messi is by far the better player.

MVBarcaFan

That's because Ronaldo and I are very similar. I am not afraid to let everyone know how good I am at something, even if it backfires sometimes, you just have to check the Soccermanager thread for that :lol:

I'm not going to pretend to be humble when I'm not, being falsely humble is far worse then being honestly arrogant, I have no desire to have people think the best of me. Which is why I love Ibra so much, such a boss :wub:

There is a difference between Ibra and Ronaldo. Ibra is bluntly honest, but he doesn't carry the douchebaginess that Ronaldo does. Ibra realizes that he is not the best on the planet while Ronaldo erroneously thinks that he is.

UberNjufer

meaning everyone is arrogant,there's no humble people just those who pretend to be humble but are actually false,fake and arrogant and then there is people like you and ronaldo true and honest.We are so lucky to have you

Beast

The Observer
There is a difference between Ibra and Ronaldo. Ibra is bluntly honest, but he doesn't carry the douchebaginess that Ronaldo does. Ibra realizes that he is not the best on the planet while Ronaldo erroneously thinks that he is.

Have you just heard about Ibra this season :lol:

Alik

meaning everyone is arrogant,there's no humble people just those who pretend to be humble but are actually false,fake and arrogant and then there is people like you and ronaldo true and honest.We are so lucky to have you
Seems like it.

MVBarcaFan

Have you just heard about Ibra this season :lol:

No, I've followed him since his days at Inter. Show me a quote where he proclaims himself the best on the planet.

EDIT: I did the research myself. I concede that I was wrong because he's apparently said it on two occasions. However, the difference still seems to be that Ibra doesn't whine when things don't go his way on a consistent basis. How many times have you seen pics and gifs on this forum when Ronaldo is pouting like a baby?

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
No, I've followed him since his days at Inter. Show me a quote where he proclaims himself the best on the planet.

EDIT: I did the research myself. I concede that I was wrong because he's apparently said it on two occasions. However, the difference still seems to be that Ibra doesn't whine when things don't go his way on a consistent basis. How many times have you seen pics and gifs on this forum when Ronaldo is pouting like a baby?

CR never complained about his manager in public or private , all those who played with CR has nothing bad to say about him except how a great person and a team player he is that's coming even from a player whom he had a big fallout with like Ruud
CR getting angry about a missing chance /goal only means how competitive he is not how arrogant or careless he is which is two traits shines out when Ibra is in discussion

Home of Barca Fans