Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
1. Two yellow cards/denying clear goal opportunity- 1 match
2. Offensive/insulting/abusive language or gestures - 2 matches
3. Serious foul play/violent conduct/spitting at an opponent or any other person - 3 matches*

I think those are the norms for a sending off. Im not sure how Ronaldo punching and kicking the opponent doesn't qualify as the third and at the very least 3 matches.

L

linetty

1. Two yellow cards/denying clear goal opportunity- 1 match
2. Offensive/insulting/abusive language or gestures - 2 matches
3. Serious foul play/violent conduct/spitting at an opponent or any other person - 3 matches*

I think those are the norms for a sending off. Im not sure how Ronaldo punching and kicking the opponent doesn't qualify as the third and at the very least 3 matches.
He couldn't play vs Atleti if he was banned for 3 games :rolleyes:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
4 games ban.

B8cM3jYCAAA4VHz.jpg

2 games ban.

[VINE]https://vine.co/v/OIlwgi5TH9g[/VINE]

Yeah, everything's right in Spain and Perez don't control anything. Keep it up.

Also, a coincidence that Madrid got 3 times more penalties than Barca since Perez got to be president of Madrid.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is a big joke. It's a massive joke how the entire forum blames a club for fixing the situation, even though they had nothing to do with what the ref wrote in the report. And of course it's RMs fault that RFEFs policies are relying completely on such reports as opposed to the all accessible footage. Indeed scandalous, lol. Corruption! Franco! Villarato! Floro bought the league! :lol:

You know, I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the internet rage. It brings out the best in some of you on this forum, the mods and it even got to poor Bojan :D

PS: Look back at my last post prior to the official news and my stance on Ronaldo's acts. Maybe that will calm your outraged tits regarding my "expected RM supporter comments".

If you don't see the problem with how ridiculous this 2 match ban is, you are pathetic. If you don't see how blatantly REFE is siding with Real Madrid, you are blind. I mean, what justifies just a 2-match ban with what he did? Do you have any other explanation as to why they only imposed a2-match ban, if they are not deliberately pro-Madrid?

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure! Nobody has a photo of Perez giving the cash to authorities, so there's no corruption. You don't feel the trend that FIFA and RFEF decisions are more favoring RM and not so much other clubs? Extending deadlines for BdO while Hacienda is auditing almost everyone in Barca: starting from president and going all the way to regular players? Coincidence? You can get all happy and laugh about it , but corruption destroyed boxing as a sport and football is not far from it.

So wait, let's make sure I get this right - RM is corrupting everything because Ronaldo, on shit form and with personal drama brewing around him, gets to play against the team who he's basically invisible against every game since Carlo took over? Because let's face it, that's all your mad about, that he'll get a chance to play vs Atleti and Sevilla. You wouldn't give a rats ass if it was vs Getafes and Cordobas. How logical.

BdO :lol: Does anyone with a brain still care about that phonyass award?

As for auditing everyone at Barca, shouldn't they be? I thought very recently a certain greedy scumbag was in charge of your club?

@up
Look up my post in this thread prior to the news.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
From Marca:

Cristiano Ronaldo was aided by two factors: it was not a repeat offense this season and at the end of the game he apologised for his behaviour on social media. "I apologise to everyone and especially to Edimar for my thoughtless act", wrote the striker.

The RFEF Competition Committee took these factors into consideration when deciding on his punishment for the incident, which was not considered excessive aggression.

:shakeshead:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Yes i was just wondering the astounding penalty difference between RM and the rest of the world. Yes because one could argue their players are extremely talented and as a result are always causing the defenders to make mistakes inside the box and have to resort to last ditch tackles more than usual but then you take a look at us, for example who have equally talented players and until recently we had i think one penalty all season while they were in double digits or something. Can someone get the numbers exactly? Please

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
So wait, let's make sure I get this right - RM is corrupting everything because Ronaldo, on shit form and with personal drama brewing around him, gets to play against the team who he's basically invisible against every game since Carlo took over? Because let's face it, that's all your mad about, that he'll get a chance to play vs Atleti and Sevilla. You wouldn't give a rats ass if it was vs Getafes and Cordobas. How logical.

As for auditing everyone at Barca, shouldn't they be? I thought very recently a certain greedy scumbag was in charge of your club?

@up
Look up my post in this thread prior to the news.

Ah! We get it now! La Liga is corrupt in favor of Atletico then. They allowed Cristiano to play vs Atletico because he sucks so much it is actually favorable for them. Good clarification!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Right back at your club buddy. Also, CR's banned against Sevilla, IIRC. And I don't blame RM for RFEF's dinosaur methods, but I do think RM's clout has a factor on the referee when he writes his report. We all saw what happened to the last ref to give CR a red card. It's not good that the refs are afraid of any club.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
From Marca:

Cristiano Ronaldo was aided by two factors: it was not a repeat offense this season and at the end of the game he apologised for his behaviour on social media. "I apologise to everyone and especially to Edimar for my thoughtless act", wrote the striker.

The RFEF Competition Committee took these factors into consideration when deciding on his punishment for the incident, which was not considered excessive aggression.

:lol:

So ridiculous.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From Marca:

Friggin' retarded and shameless RFEF officials. What's considered excessive aggression? Does somebody have to die or sustain a major injury for the act to be qualified as excessive aggression?

Spain is so......what a country.

Home of Barca Fans