Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

NotInHere

The media doesn't overreact when Ronaldo does stuff like this because they know his a brat. But I hate the double standards.. Because Ronaldo is known to be like this ppl don't give it much attention? But if Messi were to do this he would be crucified almost the while segment.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The media doesn't overreact when Ronaldo does stuff like this because they know his a brat. But I hate the double standards.. Because Ronaldo is known to be like this ppl don't give it much attention? But if Messi were to do this he would be crucified almost the while segment.

Yep. If Messi did what Ronaldo did there would be an outcry.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The twitter parody accounts are having a field day. Lots of hilarious stuff.

Like:

"Edimar should beg forgiveness from Cristiano for being assaulted. He should count himself very fortunate that he was the once chosen"

"Now that we got Edimar and Crespo to forgive Cristiano, next we will have them apologize to him, and for them to get suspended"

"We need to clarify that Cristiano's sending off and his ugly gestures to the crowd are because he is ultra competitive and insatiable"

and my favorite

"From the creators of 'The elimination from the Cup is a good thing because of rest' comes 'the suspension for Cristiano is a good thing for his knee and his rest'"

:lol: :lol:

Morten

Clearly, the reason Ronaldo did it was because Ancelotti never rotates, so he felt he needed a rest. Simple. :lucho:

Last edited:

raskolnikov

MD saying he will get 12 games!!! that would be so awesome, I would fucking pay money for that.

39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

No way it will happy though, allthough it would be fun to see the internet implode with fanboy rage.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If he does get banned for 12 games, I can just see the excuses if he loses the Balon d'Or or RM miss out on major trophies.

"Wah, UEFALONA got Ronaldo banned--so unfair."

Home of Barca Fans