Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well last season he was much poorer in the second half after Christmas, the same appears to be happening now and with the ban that gives him less games to get the goals. If the ban is long enough then I reckon Messi will take the Pichichi.

Also did anyone notice him rubbing his ballon dor badge? Lol

It was the Club World Cup badge.

CatalinR10

960269_858361954230560_3271420851694507235_n.jpg

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
El Chiringuito last night was golden. Some diamond quotes and golden nuggets like: "He was provoked" "Cordoba players drove him to that by harassing him" "Barcelona articles against Cristiano do more damage than Cristiano's aggression" "Messi lashes out against other players too" (with videos and everything, kicking the ball into the stands, tackling an Atleti player, etc) "There's a campaign against Cristiano" "We need to protect the cracks of football, not condemn them" (this after spending a month killing Messi for any and all matters football related or otherwise) and many many more.

I was anticipating the show because I knew it would be a circus. Did not let me down. :rofl1:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
El Chiringuito is flying high because we got some soft, corrupt, incompetent tools leading the club.

I'm sure as hell someone like Laporta would wreck those SOBs apart with their constant Anti-Barcelona, Anti-Messi campaigns with lies, lies and only lies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The twitter parody accounts are having a field day. Lots of hilarious stuff.

Like:

"Edimar should beg forgiveness from Cristiano for being assaulted. He should count himself very fortunate that he was the once chosen"

"Now that we got Edimar and Crespo to forgive Cristiano, next we will have them apologize to him, and for them to get suspended"

"We need to clarify that Cristiano's sending off and his ugly gestures to the crowd are because he is ultra competitive and insatiable"

and my favorite

"From the creators of 'The elimination from the Cup is a good thing because of rest' comes 'the suspension for Cristiano is a good thing for his knee and his rest'"

Home of Barca Fans