Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

reDIOS10

It seems the referee only mentioned the kick in his match report, not the other incidents.

Even if the Ref doesn't mention it, it has never mattered that much. They always go back to the replay when a player assaults another. eg. Suarez bite. Anywhere, i don't blame the ref. dude doesn't want to be sent to Segunda

Vilarrubi

According to spanish media the ref did not record the red as aggression towards another player. Now with all the different camera shots available, another episode of Ronaldo's aggression evident- RFEF will go with ref-s record and give him 1 match ban suspension.

This is absolute madness. The Liga will be proven to be truly corrupt if this happens. Not that we didn't know already..

F

Flavia

Even if the Ref doesn't mention it, it has never mattered that much. They always go back to the replay when a player assaults another. eg. Suarez bite. Anywhere, i don't blame the ref. dude doesn't want to be sent to Segunda
In the epl. In la liga they don't use tv images. Just the ref report. If the ref didn't see or mention, it didn't happen. That's why pepe got nothing for stomping on Messi's hand, for instance.

Neymessi

Why do la liga officials not see the fucking replay.He tried the same thing TWICE and then walked off arrogantly while scrubbing the fifa logo.If he comes back before the atletico match.....

Vilarrubi

If he wasn't sent off for violent conduct what did the red send him off for?

I remember him getting sent off for Man Utd once for kicking a player when we had just been tackled. Supposedly the ref reported the kick yesterday AND it was an off the ball incident which would make it worse?

F

Flavia

Why do la liga officials not see the fucking replay.He tried the same thing TWICE and then walked off arrogantly while scrubbing the fifa logo.If he comes back before the atletico match.....
Because it's easier to manipulate without tv images. "There's nothing in the ref report for us to give him more than 1 match of suspension". "The ref didn't mention any stomps on Messi's hand", and so on.

Vilarrubi

Its madness. They looked back at footage when Barca appealed against the Messi yellow card when he got hit with a bottle and his yellow card was lifted. Why can't they look back at that footage from yesterday?

Jägermeister

Edimar:

"I forgive Cristiano Ronaldo. I hold no grudge,"

"It was not an attempt at aggression. He hit my legs and my mouth, nothing more. What I mean is that those responsible understand that things happen on a football pitch.

"He should receive a normal suspension, nothing more. I don’t want to hurt him and I hope that he remains the best player in the world."

Don't know if those quotes are reliable, but if they are true...:eusa_think:

Neymessi

Edimar:

"I forgive Cristiano Ronaldo. I hold no grudge,"

"It was not an attempt at aggression. He hit my legs and my mouth, nothing more. What I mean is that those responsible understand that things happen on a football pitch.

"He should receive a normal suspension, nothing more. I don’t want to hurt him and I hope that he remains the best player in the world."

Don't know if those quotes are reliable, but if they are true...:eusa_think:

Where did you find them?

Home of Barca Fans