Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Would've been better for Messi if he was suspended for easy games. As it stands, it looks like he's missing Sevilla, Sociedad and Atleti - all difficult ties where he probably wouldn't have scored as much anyway. Don't think Madrid will drop points against the first two but guaranteed to either draw or lose vs Atleti.

Better for Barca that Ronaldo is suspended for tougher ties.

Icarium

Lifestealer
So he can punch Godin and get sent off again? :pep:

duh...Obvious. I am joking but still there is a possibility that it might happen. Ronaldo is frustrated right now and a match at calderon will be worst thing for him right now. And why isn't ronaldo being blamed for real bad matches like messi gets it whenever barca lose or draw. I guess deep every one knows ronaldo can't win matches on his own.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
duh...Obvious. I am joking but still there is a possibility that it might happen. Ronaldo is frustrated right now and a match at calderon will be worst thing for him right now. And why isn't ronaldo being blamed for real bad matches like messi gets it whenever barca lose or draw. I guess deep every one knows ronaldo can't win matches on his own.

It might be an unpopular opinion, but, this season, Benzema and Kroos are Real's impact players. And now, with Kroos running on fumes, Benzema is their best player.

Morten

Would've been better for Messi if he was suspended for easy games. As it stands, it looks like he's missing Sevilla, Sociedad and Atleti - all difficult ties where he probably wouldn't have scored as much anyway. Don't think Madrid will drop points against the first two but guaranteed to either draw or lose vs Atleti.

Sevilla is at home, Sociedad is at home to? No worries with that one, Moyes rarely gets a result away from home against the big boys. Atletico is a guaranteed loss.

raki

It´s outrageous that TV images are not proof in suspensions. It´s just the ref´s report that counts. Incredible.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Ronaldo's a big crybaby. When things aren't going his way, he'll lash out. Sometimes physically, like today, or verbally, like when he called Bale an SOB for taking the shot instead of passing.

Also, his PR team was quick to apologize (LEL @ that first comment):

B8Ig0FKIEAA9cmQ.jpg

Without, Florentino's PR Wizards, Ronaldo would be nowhere near Messi.

Looking good vanessa

Morten

Rumor has it he will get a 2 match ban, in which case he will be back for Atletico, right? But lets wait and see.

Home of Barca Fans