Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Garrus

Well, he just witnessed something mere mortals are incapable of, one that would rival Carlos' and Dinho's..
I understand that real madrid fans are having a hard time comforting themselves lately, After their asses being handed to them by the Germans, And a league title as good as gone, But to actually get this excited about ronaldo finally scoring a FK after only god knows how many tries, You people really hit a new low :lol:

raskolnikov

ic3DJ0YFgfikl.gif

Didnt the real Ronaldo do that once? I can remember Neymar doing it as well.

raskolnikov

Jesus, This guy gets a lot of free kicks, How much free kicks do we get, what is the average??, Less than 1 per match?, RM don't finish a game without at least 2 free kicks, That's bare minimum.

1/2 per game, while madrid gets 7/8, atleast thats the way it looks to my tinted glasses.

S2K1985

Chatbot
@barcastuff
Perez (president Madrid, to Ronaldo when he said he wanted to leave): "Cristiano, if you go, make sure we get the money to sign Messi." [as]

This can't be true.:lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If he really said it, he would have maintained the tone like "You know what!? Only Messi could come even close to how much you could offer!!"

That's trolling in a different way, he's making a fool out of CR7 ;)

poldep

TBH Cr7 is a great player but he has a long way untill I'll ever compare him to Maradona, Cruyff and Messi.

poldep

If he really said it, he would have maintained the tone like "You know what!? Only Messi could come even close to how much you could offer!!"

That's trolling in a different way, he's making a fool out of CR7 ;)

Agreed. But I'm sure they would love, love to get their hands on Messi.

Home of Barca Fans