Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Clockwise

Buccaneer
"The star forward gave his Golden Boot which he earned in 2011 to the Real Madrid foundation, RT.com reports. The Spanish giants in their turn sold it at auction and will now donate the funds to schools in Gaza, Palestine.

According to various reports, the Real Madrid Foundation has helped to build 167 schools in 66 different countries.

Real Madrid Foundation (FRM) had recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Aman Foundation at the Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid under which they will establish two sports schools in Pakistan.

No confirmation has come yet from Ronaldo’s official Twitter handle or from Real Madrid’s official site but it’s not the first time Ronaldo has given to charity. Last year he sold most of his sports shoes at a Real Madrid Foundation auction which was also dedicated to raising funds for schools in Gaza."

http://www.thenewstribe.com/2012/11...t-worth-e1-5-million-to-palestinian-children/

Well, If true, immense, immense amount of respect for this

poldep

Leading candidates to win the Ballon d'Or 2012 (Girls ) : 1 Marta 2. Alex Morgan 3. Cristina Ronalda

694583852.jpg

Cristofol

I'm not going to bash Cristiano, he is without any doubt an incredibly gifted player. Best ever? no where near. Best now? nope. It seems the only people who think Ronaldo is the best in the world are those who are very fickle and do not know that much about the game, Mandril, some Portuguese people or simply anti-Messi anti-Barça folk. I play midfield and I won't lie if I looked up when I was on the ball and saw Ronaldo in front of goal waiting for a little chip in or a cross I certainly wouldn't complain, his goals would make me look better but with the choice, him or Messi...no question.

Stric

I honestly have a hard time believing that there are still people who think he can/should win this award. They may have had an argument up until the start of the 12/13 season (although not really), but now it's an absurd idea to begin with. It's a calendar-year award, right?

Home of Barca Fans