David Villa

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mczb7ghpSI1rtiggm.gif

Vapor

I think he'll be even more deadly when Celtic is run down and tired. Hopefully he doesn't come on too late in the game, hopefully he comes on start of second half or at 60 minutes or so. But I actually think this is really smart. Keep the firepower in reserve for a while... the impact will be felt even more later.

:tito:

J

jtmx12

Lol... I told my bro Villa wouldn't score tonight. Sadly, I was right, but Tito can't expect Villa to save his ass every time just giving him a few minutes. Apparently, according to Tito, this was the most important match in 2012, against a parked bus, and he benches Villa? Okay...

He probably would have scored if Pique didn't fck it up. He also was smart when he was in the middle in the play that ended in goal. He also would have had another chance to score if Messi didn't take it when Villa was playing as a 9.... Just what I saw.

J

jtmx12

Tito had to bench, he started all last 3 games, still couldn't do anything but no one can blame him.
1) Important Match (according to Tito)
+ Parked Bus (according to everyone)
= no Villa?

?????????

We already saw what happened against Chelsea last year without Villa. Tito just had to remind us that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans