David Villa

Leo10

Pedro has a very low salary compared to Villa, correct me if I am wrong.

Does anyone know the exact number?

JamDav1982

The fee is low for him to leave but the increase in wages and the fact (?) he doesnt want to move from Spain have left the club in a difficult position.

F

Flavia

The fee is low for him to leave but the increase in wages and the fact (?) he doesnt want to move from Spain have left the club in a difficult position.
I really don't think his salary will be 11m at atletico.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Sad to see him leave. Great player and I'm glad he did all he did for us. Shame he had that tibia injury two seasons ago, could have been a very different season for us had we had him and he probably would still be staying.

Glad to see him staying in La Liga tho, he will do very well at Athletico. Hope we use this money to push through the CB deal.

Ghost

That's too much.

Maybe throughout the whole season, but a ''crippled'' Villa is no doubt still a better finisher than both Pedro and Sanchez.

I'm glad he's staying in La liga. I'd love to see him in the Top 5 goal-scorers next year.

Best of luck to you, Villa. We will miss you. :(

spark

BOq3cTECcAAWYK5.jpg

Scottro

Maybe throughout the whole season, but a ''crippled'' Villa is no doubt still a better finisher than both Pedro and Sanchez.

I'm glad he's staying in La liga. I'd love to see him in the Top 5 goal-scorers next year.

Best of luck to you, Villa. We will miss you. :(

Based on his goals per minute played he was 5th in LaLiga this season and Villa is not even the central stiker nor does he take the teams PKs. I would not be the least bit surprised to see him in the top 5 and ahead of Neymar next season if he stays healthy.

L

Learo

I think Rosell deserve some slack. I dont think we should ignore that Laporta was the man who signed him for 40m as a 29 year old when he clearly had his best years behind him and on top of that gave him a contract with a 11m euro salary in his last year, making it extremely difficult to flog him for a good price. After all, the transfer fee we are able to get are based on several factors like salary, age of player and remaining time of his contract, not simply player ability.

Stric

His wages have very little to do with it. Bringing his wages into the transfer story is just a failed attempt to make this look less bad than it really is. We sold Villa and got rid of his wages, but we bought Neymar and will have to pay him. If you want to take into consideration Villa's wages and say this is actually a 16 million transfer, then go ahead and add Neymar's wages to his 57 million transfer. Because that's how it goes. Villa was sold for 5 million and it's a disgrace. Nothing more to it.

JamDav1982

His wages have very little to do with it. Bringing his wages into the transfer story is just a failed attempt to make this look less bad than it really is. We sold Villa and got rid of his wages, but we bought Neymar and will have to pay him. If you want to take into consideration Villa's wages and say this is actually a 16 million transfer, then go ahead and add Neymar's wages to his 57 million transfer. Because that's how it goes. Villa was sold for 5 million and it's a disgrace. Nothing more to it.

Of course his wages have a lot to do with it and how much they will be desperate to get rid of him. To the extent it will be the main reason that he has gone to Atletico for such a low fee.

Home of Barca Fans