David Villa

HerpDerp

Not really.

@barcastuff
Official: Villa has again been admitted to hospital with pain caused by kidney stones and will not play against Granada on Saturday #fcblive

desoe

I had this shit last summer. I got away with an injection and some pills, but I've never witnessed something more painful in my entire life.

Kerrybai

Get well soon villa, hopefully he'll start at home to Sevilla. I love how everyone in here thinks they are doctors. It's the same when a player is injured or supposedly playing too much. Everyone puts on surgical gloves and goes into doctor mode handing out diagnoses! Ha

Last edited:

frostdude1

I hope he stays after this season. Barca will regret letting him go. He brings another dynamic to our offense that cannot be replaced with the same type of work rate players we already have (Pedro, Sanchez)

Y

Youngie

I hope he stays after this season. Barca will regret letting him go. He brings another dynamic to our offense that cannot be replaced with the same type of work rate players we already have (Pedro, Sanchez)

Neymar will replace him.

USWAY

I'm starting to think he and Sanchez might go, if the club is able to get Neymar this summer. I think Villa wants to stay at Barca, but more importantly he wants to ensure a place in the Spainish NT for the 2014 WC, which he might not be able to do if he isn't playing enough.

If a club like Juve put in a good enough offer for Alexis, then I think we'd let him go.

This would open up PT for Tello, Deulofeu, and possibly Neymar along with Pedro and Iniesta on the wings occasionally.

Scottro

Neymar will replace him.

I hope they do not sign Neymar. I think he will slow play down because he often does not play the ball quickley and he seems to always slow play to set up a one on one, when keeping an opponent off balance by moving the ball would have been more effective. I would prefer Falco or even Suarez but I think playing on a line with the system built around Messi might be a deterent to other elite strikers since they will always end up in a supporting role for Messi like every other elite striker Barca has brought in.

jairzinho

Is this guy cursed ?

I've been thinking the same thing. Its been tough for him, and for me since he's one of my fav players on the team. :(. I just don't know. I don't get it. Ever since that knee injury in Japan in the CWC, things have been fucked up for him considerably. Injuries, now this ?. Not to mention he's been continuously ostracized when it comes to playing time. Although the Don being in form has something to do with that. But its sad. I miss the old Guaje. I miss seeing him on the field.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
David Villa, out with kidney stones this week, is working to be back for the Champions League game against Milan on Wednesday. [md sport]

desoe

I feel he's still about to score one or two crucial goals for us before he leaves. I won't refuse a few Larsson-esque assists, too :lol:

p.s. oh my God, David Villa is our new Henrik Larsson :eek:

xsever

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, after Alexis' performance against Granada, Villa better be back and starting against Milan!

Home of Barca Fans