Cesc Fabregas

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What the fuck man?! :lol:
Even for your usual pretty spectacular level of delusion, this is bizarre.

I'd say his irrational hate for Kane is more bizarre, being an Englishman and all and the fact that the guy is true World Class.

Zidane82

Absolutely. Kane is a bona-fide beast.

He's a good finisher and he's decent in build up play .. I'd never rate him as World class or worth £200 million but that's my prerogative surely.

I'd take Firmino over Kane in a heartbeat .

I watch them both most weeks ( on telly)

Joan

Luckily Raki and Kane never play together. Would be tough wathching them win for the old man Zincubus.

Trickykid

He's good, just not as good as the hype suggests.

As a pure striker, I actually think he is. He's of that rare breed of players who has that air about him, where you know he's able to score in just about any given situation around or in the penalty area.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
As a pure striker, I actually think he is. He's of that rare breed of players who has that air about him, where you know he's able to score in just about any given situation around or in the penalty area.

Do you think hes worth 150m+? i most definitely don't. I'd rather try and get Robert Lewandowski for cheap to rotate with Suarez (and push him) and wait for some worthwhile talent to pop up...

If i had a choice between Kane/Firmino/Griezman/Icardi, I'd choose kane though...but i just don't think he's worth the money quoted.

Trickykid

Do you think hes worth 150m+? i most definitely don't. I'd rather try and get Robert Lewandowski for cheap to rotate with Suarez (and push him) and wait for some worthwhile talent to pop up...

If i had a choice between Kane/Firmino/Griezman/Icardi, I'd choose kane though...but i just don't think he's worth the money quoted.

I think he is, yeah. With the rather meager lineup of readily available world class strikers atm, Kane is definitely up there.

I dislike Lewa with a passion, even if he's great player, and he's under contract until summer 21, so he wouldn't come cheap. Besides, he has always seemed Madrid bound to me - hell, plenty Bayern fans out there thought he had his mind in Madrid for a good portion of last season - so if Bayern decides to let him go, I think he's going there.

I'm not saying that we should go all in for Kane, but if the opportunity arises, I think we should explore it. Complete knee-jerk reaction because of his bad form, I know, but if EV stays next season, I think we should seriously consider sending Cout back to the EPL or P$G to finance the move. It would of course be preferable if we could get a coach with a clearer vision on how to utilize Cout, but that contains a lot of ifs and buts.

That, or sign an up and coming striker like Piatek, Jovic, Werner or Maxi Gomez, and prey they can evolve sufficiently under the tutelage of Suarez during the next season.

Last edited:

Givenchy

hes a pure striker but watching him lately im impressed with his linkup play. don't think he'd be worth the money but i'd like to see a compatriot join Barca

El Gato

Villarato!
50050991_2025443230843599_9136540652966772736_n.png

Damn Thierry is desperate for some vets.

Home of Barca Fans