Cesc Fabregas

J

Jamie Cal

Very mature. Honestly, there's a tremendous (and rather worrying) amount of leniency on here towards Iniesta. I became concerned a few years back after he failed to show up against PSG and a half fit Leo had to come on to create something in midfield. He was absolutely brilliant up until about 2012, he's been coasting since.

It may be an unpopular opinion but quite frankly I don't care. The midfield sorely misses Xavi and Iniesta simply isn't stepping up. The first time the front three fail to perform and the midfied and defence is horribly exposed. Sadly Messi shouldered the blame for the poor results against Madrid and Atletico. "Why's he so deep", "Far too central"... perhaps look at why he keeps doing it!

Yeah, I've said this a lot too. I think he's had a better year than last, but on the whole I don't know how you can defend his end product. And worse is you see people given Rakitic flack for his goals and assists when he dwarfs Iniesta in both of things, and the amount of distance he covers. Not that Raks perfect, certainly not, but it's just favoritism to me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fabregas was at the club at a time when they played a way which did not suit him at all and tried to force in him, Xavi and Iniesta.

He was not as bad as people made out and was made to be a scapegoat.

And Cesc was never a good player enough to change the system for him.

He was unfortunately a signing we didn't really need.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Some of you are a disgrace. Like it or not, he has more creative ability in his little finger than Rakitic and Iniesta combined. Better passer, more of a leader and far more productive. He was criminally underused here, and that was purely because you couldn't break up the Iniesta/Xavi/Busquets midfield. Remember the game right after Man Utd showed interest and he went and laid on about three or four assists? He's top quality. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's named Chelsea captain should they (bizarrely) get rid of John Terry.

Brb being la masia product

Brb being said u are the missing puzzle barca needs

brb being used in most of the games as a false 9 even tho u're shit on that position agaist parked busses and can't be used in a more familiar position to u because u can't break xavi-busquets-iniesta tripple since u're not even 20% talented as they are

brb performing and scoring in first parts of the season against shit teams so people compare u to Iniesta based on goals and assists , even tho it's clear u never was , never wiil be even 30% of Iniesta. Then u go missing in the importand part of the season

brb Iniesta being moved to the lw, even tho he is brilliant on his natural position and u're not , just for u to have better performances but u still sheet while iniesta still goat even tho LW not his natural position

brb not being substituted when u are sheet ,and u are dragging the team down ,cause u are from la masia

brb being lost in the barca system and don't know what to do

brb the team playing better as soon as u leave the field

brb being obvious that u won't fit in Barca even after the first season but won't be sold cause u are la masia product and people in charge of the club are beta wusses

brb having the speed of a snail who went partying with neymar in paris and didn't sleep in 24 hrs

brb wenger going lmao in his office for fucking us over once again with shit transfer

brb starting to bald because u know u won't make it at barca and this affects u since u won't ever be at a better club

brb getting a golddiger as a gf because balding problems cause u to be insecure

brb golddigger wants to go shopping in london so u move to chelsea cause u are a beta wuss and do everything that golddiger says now , even tho in 2010 u said that if u ever go to chelsea , someone should kill u.

brb as soon as u leave , barca starts climbing back and wins 5 trophies in a year

brb still having sheet 2'nd part of season but now at chelsea

brb barca fans being happy that u left

It all started with the gold digger's need to go shopping , Praise the gold digger .

brb.

J

Jamie Cal

so much of that ^ is bollocks and pretty petty too. That stuff about "golddigger" is really cheap at best.

People love to say he had a poor 2nd half of the season with Chelsea last year, but that's not true at all, that shit only started coming out when they were failing this year. Absolutely no one had saying it while they were top of the year. And this year, while not worth much, he's been one of their best players in 2016. He hit 3 assists just 2 days ago. But by all means, lynch your scapegoats if that makes you feel better.

CatalinR10

so much of that ^ is bollocks and pretty petty too. That stuff about "golddigger" is really cheap at best.

People love to say he had a poor 2nd half of the season with Chelsea last year, but that's not true at all, that shit only started coming out when they were failing this year. Absolutely no one had saying it while they were top of the year. And this year, while not worth much, he's been one of their best players in 2016. He hit 3 assists just 2 days ago. But by all means, lynch your scapegoats if that makes you feel better.

Bro, he can get 10 assists per game for all I care , seeing him do that will only remind me that he left Barca and he is at Chelsea now ,thing that I'm verry verry happy with.

J

Jamie Cal

Bro, he can get 10 assists per game for all I care , seeing him do that will only remind me that he left Barca and he is at Chelsea now ,thing that I'm verry verry happy with.

You've shown yourself to be completely biased so why would I care?

Ripsta

And Cesc was never a good player enough to change the system for him.

He was unfortunately a signing we didn't really need.

Well that's unfair because no one in the last couple decades would have been good enough to change the system just to integrate them, and it's largely because Messi is such a freak. Spain were Euro/World Champions with Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets in that side, and when things went pear shaped, Messi papered over the problems, hence Messidependencia.

Trickykid

:lol:
Holy fucking crap, this is just too good to be real. He didn't actually say that, did he?

Edit: oh fuck me, just clicked the link, and it was a bloody video clip of him actually saying that. I'm lost for words... :lol:

Last edited:

barcanuck

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhhahahah need a GIF for this quote from Cesc.

Home of Barca Fans