Cesc Fabregas

Eetu

Adormit
On days like these a joy to have him in the team :)

Programmer alert!!!

Haha

I still feel more like a wannabe, a pretender, but working my way towards it.

I don't care...the point is people here are saying Cesc can't pass or play tiki-taka - not that he's better than Iniesta..

I'm gonna assume it was me. I was speaking about tiki-taka. Not tiki... taka. Nor the occasional tiki... TAKA! But tiqui-taca-tiqui-taca.

F

Flavia

Mundodeportivo.com 20/04/2013 21:55
Cesc Fàbregas, autor del único tanto del partido ante el Levante, lanzó un recadito para los que quieren restar méritos al título de Liga: "El partido era muy importante porque cada vez estamos más cerca de ganar la Liga. Algunos quieren hacer ver que no pinta nada pero para nosotros es el título más importante".
El centrocampista dejó claro que "nosotros sabemos lo que hemos trabajado. Es la competición más importante porque es la más larga y lucharemos hasta el final para ganarla lo antes posible".

Cesc stating la liga is the most important title, and that they'll work hard to win it as soon as possible.

loozy

Cesc stating la liga is the most important title, and that they'll work hard to win it as soon as possible.

Iniesta said something along those lines, too. Seems as though they want to prepare the fans for a possible knock-out in the semis.

SoMa

Iniesta said something along those lines, too. Seems as though they want to prepare the fans for a possible knock-out in the semis.

or they are just using the same words mourinho used last year to troll the madrid media that keeps shitting on barcelona.

Y

Youngie

All this drama isn't good for my heart!

Cesc = hero

Perhaps his most important Barça moment so far.

I'm gonna assume it was me. I was speaking about tiki-taka. Not tiki... taka. Nor the occasional tiki... TAKA! But tiqui-taca-tiqui-taca.

I can't remember if it was you :lol:

You can't expect Cesc to play one-touch football (I think this is what you mean) so soon after returning.

Home of Barca Fans