Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Ibra the club hopping gitano?
He hates Pep by the way caus he cant accept he wasnt good enough to succeed at Barca, must be someone else's fault then.
Still think its the worst deal in football history the fee + eto'o...

He was good enough if given the proper role. One of Pep's mistakes for sure.

khaled_a_d

He hates Pep by the way caus he cant accept he wasnt good enough to succeed at Barca, must be someone else's fault then.

It wasn't a matter of being good enough as Ibra is one of the best ,it was a matter of fitting into the team

MagIX

100% right, I totally agree with you

CesDel

But seriously, dar hate between Messi and Ibra..:cool:

[video]vine.co/v/O6zMVXnDP5j[/video]

What a dictator Messi is..

Last edited:

hamad138

Banned

what the hell im reading. Ibra did not succed in Barcelona because pep played him out of position(due to messi perhaps or perhaps not ,we dont know). Ibra is one of the best striker who have ever lived.

CesDel

what the hell im reading. Ibra did not succed in Barcelona because pep played him out of position(due to messi perhaps or perhaps not ,we dont know). Ibra is one of the best striker who have ever lived.

At Barca, Ibra only played as a CF. Messi only really started to play as a false 9 when Ibra left.

Co0ter

Not beeing able to adapt is a sign of not beeing good enough.

I have to disagree here. I don't think Ibra was the BEST fit for Barca, but a player of his quality could of always fit in. As many players we have recently bought, early on in the season they do great because the team doesn't really have a system including them yet or the coach hasn't decided how to use them yet. Cesc did great when he first got here, so did Ibra. Both quality players who just did what they knew how to do.

Eventually, Cesc started being played as a false 9 for some reason....his performance declined dramatically. After the beginning of the season, Ibra just sat at the last defenders. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it wasn't Ibra's idea...he was being told to do that by Pep- probably to draw defenders to him and open up the wings.

I don't think Ibra was used correctly, Cesc wasn't either...but they are gone now, so who really cares :)

Last edited:

silentwaves

I saw them doing this together at least (or Ibra doing it), just after a short while... can't get him out of my imagination, thinking what they could've done more together. In theory, the perfect duo. Both have imagination that is not from this planet.

[youtube]zEXCIDTyW9M[/youtube]

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I have to disagree here. I don't think Ibra was the BEST fit for Barca, but a player of his quality could of always fit in. As many players we have recently bought, early on in the season they do great because the team doesn't really have a system including them yet or the coach hasn't decided how to use them yet. Cesc did great when he first got here, so did Ibra. Both quality players who just did what they knew how to do.

Eventually, Cesc started being played as a false 9 for some reason....his performance declined dramatically. After the beginning of the season, Ibra just sat at the last defenders. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it wasn't Ibra's idea...he was being told to do that by Pep- probably to draw defenders to him and open up the wings.

I don't think Ibra was used correctly, Cesc wasn't either...but they are gone now, so who really cares :)

Cesc only played false 9 when Messi was injured, he usually played at either Xavi/Iniesta's position, he failed for the reason why most do, lack of space.
Lack of space means you need to think extremely fast and be technically solid, everyone is better with more space and time, and since we lack it in almoste very game most players dont fit and are less good than they should.
Cesc and Alexis are our best examples. Thats why I feel players like Messi and Iniesta would kill the epl, they excel at playing in tight spaces let alone if they get more time and space...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he was upset Borg was no.1 and he only finished no.2. You're a funny guy Zlatan, but seriously, cry more. It's just a poll.

Home of Barca Fans