Zlatan Ibrahimovic

aaron101

I think one of the reasons why he never won the Champions League aside from being unlucky is because he keeps transferring clubs every few seasons. Who knows, if he stayed longer in one of his previous teams like Inter, he might have won a UCL trophy.

El Flaco

To be fair, Zlatan hardly showed up in Champions League knock-out phase which was the biggest criticism towards him.

Guys like Buffon, Lewandowski etc. haven't won Champions League either but they've usually performed well in KO-stage.

Zincubus

Banned
I am amazed and disappointed that Ibra has chosen to basically prostitute himself.

I expected him to either go out at the very top or at least go back to Malmo and give something back to the game ..

Mitchell1978

I am amazed and disappointed that Ibra has chosen to basically prostitute himself.

I expected him to either go out at the very top or at least go back to Malmo and give something back to the game ..

He will make far less in the USA (1,5 million) then he did at United so i don't see how you can say that.

I expected him to go to the USA really, Sweden is too small for him, besides i don't think he left there in good conditions.

El Flaco

Zlatan once said that he is way too good for Allsvenskan and closed the door for a return to MFF.

Givenchy

think prostitute is abit much but yeah I also thought he'd go back to his roots and retire

Morten

He will make far less in the USA (1,5 million) then he did at United so i don't see how you can say that.

I expected him to go to the USA really, Sweden is too small for him, besides i don't think he left there in good conditions.

But is USA big enough for Zlatan? :thinking:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Second most overrated player from the past two decades just after Cristina.

That would be Rooney. Actually a whole lot of stars from EPL including Rooney, Gerrard, whole of Arsenal, etc. Zlatan as much of the plaudits that he gets mostly because of his persona that tend to also get converted to his skill, he is a great talent that is not properly made use of especially because of the wrong era that he played in!

Givenchy

That would be Rooney. Actually a whole lot of stars from EPL including Rooney, Gerrard, whole of Arsenal, etc. Zlatan as much of the plaudits that he gets mostly because of his persona that tend to also get converted to his skill, he is a great talent that is not properly made use of especially because of the wrong era that he played in!

Rooney isn't overrated. he was probably the best young player I've seen since real Ronaldo, I thought he'd go on to be better than Cristiano. Ferguson fucked him moving him around the pitch

agree with Gerrard though. Ibra got so much stick from the media here for failing in the CL, doesn't look good that the year he left Inter they won the treble :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!

Because by playing in a league that is only kept relevant because of the likes of him he's not giving back to the game?

Yannik

dude is 36 and done done with football, now moving to a beautiful city to retire. He nows lives on a pile of cash acucmulated over a vivid career and hangs out with movie stars we normies dream of ever meeting. He'll the dude is living the life, I cannot blame him at all.

Home of Barca Fans