Zlatan Ibrahimovic

The Observer

43f.gif

pEllee

PSG friendly vs Hammarby. Looks like artificial turf, might have thrown off his touch.

Ye, it was artificial turf. And it was basically his first pre-season game of the season so his touch was pretty bad the whole game.

Speaking of Ibra and elasticos;

One of the best elasticos I've ever seen. Shame he can't really do this anymore.

pattegrisen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG47AfX3p3s

Zlatan won the 8th golden ball at the swedish soccergala yesterday and i remember a couple of years ago when zlatan didnt want to play for the nationalteam how desperate everone was in sweden this was at the moment swedens manager(lagerbäck) the ceo for the swedish fotball federation(lagrell) and tv 4 (scherman) and old goalkepper(hedman) and a famous sports anchor (peppe eng) Is other nations federations so desperate for their stars ? I think its funny thou the song start at 1:00

Galning

They could easily make a Puskas award just for Zlatan this season. Just from the top of my head I can recall 5 goals he scored this year who are better than all of those selected :lol:

He just won his 8th Guldbollen, which is the award for the best Swedish player. An absolute record since the second best "only" won it twice.
Besides that in March you'll be able to post your letters with these bad boys:

996047_755047454522012_1554942356_n.jpg

MVBarcaFan

I'm putting huge hopes on him. Come on Zlatan, show the world what you're made of! :lol:

Ibra represents the Balkan diaspora. It would be great if he won it. A case could be made for him winning it. His recent form and getting the Ligue 1 title and French Super Cup look great on the resume. Getting Sweden to Brazil would strengthen the case.

I really don't understand the big deal with Ribery this year. Why not Robben, who has better statistics and scored the game winner in the CL final? As to CR7, his individual form has been impeccable, but he has no titles to show for it. His case would be weakened if he doesn't get Portugal to Brazil.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Even if he doesn't make it to Brazil, still a worthy Ballon D'Or candidate. It's so unfair that he's always been snubbed at those awards. He's certainly among the world's best 5 players. To think that he didn't make it to the Top 10 last year while RVP and Hazard did :lol:

Home of Barca Fans