Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Barcilliant

How this guy didn't win Balon or Cl is beyond me. Waaaay more talented than Penaldo. Had the perfect combination of size, strength and unreal skill.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Had he built himself a long stable career at a club or 2 would have fetched him the CL. His senior career track record in Europe clubs has been: 3, 2, 3, 1, 2, 4, 2, 2.

The fact that his longest span has been with nobodies speaks for itself & explains why he has never won himself a CL!

kattanib

What I liked more than the goal is his respect to his own team mates and fans. He did not celebrate because they were still 2 goals behind.

FCB1987

Banned
How this guy didn't win Balon or Cl is beyond me. Waaaay more talented than Penaldo. Had the perfect combination of size, strength and unreal skill.

He was never close to being the best player in the world and was nowhere near as good as Ronaldo

Even Ronaldo now is better than Ibra was in his prime

El Flaco

According to COPE, Real Madrid are interested to sign Zlatan in the January transfer window.

[tw]1054134375938514947[/tw]

raskolnikov

If it was not for Ronaldo and him having the biggest ego’s in football im sure Perez would have signed hik years ago.
Ibra for 6 months and Icardi/lewa joining with Hazard in the summer doesnt seem like such a bad deal for them.

Home of Barca Fans