Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Trillske

Youre entitled to your opinions, but here are a few pointers that isnt really about opinion:

- Zlatan is huge in France. It took him a couple of months and they had named a word after him. I dont know how many Zlatan songs have been written. With the performances lately, he has only gotten bigger. When I meet French people, the only thing they know about Sweden is Zlatan.

- The fact that Zlatan is even liked in Sweden is kind of new. The big haters where always Swedish, its just lately he has turned most people around. Yes, today he is god in Sweden, but:

- Do you know how the press rates the star players? In bad permances, they get the blame. If eleven players sucks, the star player gets the aggregate grade. Its how any press works, and its definitely how the French press works. If PSGs attack clogs up, Z i the worst player on the pitch regarding ratings. I dont really mind it, but with arguments like these its good to know.

Lastly:
- No, the French press is not objective. No free market press is. Generally, what you want to do is polarize. This means that the most interesting players should not be handled neutraly if that can be avoided with integrity intact. If they have a chance to bash, they go for it. If they have a chance to praise, they go for it. This means the star players get overrated for good performances and underrated for bad ones.

Last edited:

silentwaves

So it took you 3 years to post your first post, and on top of it, it is completely out of context with the post you responded to :whistle2:

Yes, your stupidity brought me back, just imagine then what it had to take after all this time...
If you find my respond out of context, it's either because you don't have a respond, or your level of IQ it's much lower than I thought. It's not hard you know..TornAndFrayed highlighted the part that you should read. Thanks God that others reading this thread have a brain. You have to read to understand, and read twice if you don't get it..

Sorry, but can't waste my time anymore on someone who clearly don't know the basics of this game, or the bullshit media games. And I didn't know about your close relationship to
L'Equipes economic department, you seem to know a lot about the numbers, and how much money they make on ibra articles. Yeah he don't sell, just like Italy he got a puppet in one of the biggest tv shows before he landed.

So now you can write your brainfart comments here to prove why ibra is not one of the best. Psss..RVB and Diego C hahahaha..

Last edited:
To be honest at the time when top teams just couldn't quarantine Messi in the center, playing Messi there was always the better option.
But yea now that playing Messi on the wing may sometimes be the better option, Ibrahimovic would thrive at Barça. He would be more successful today with us than 2009-2010. Of course he won't come back, but we could at least play Neymar or Sanchez up front when Messi starts on the RW

MagIX

Omg . There isn't a day goes by without me wishing Ibra was still with us !

Neymar / Ibra / Messi ......

:lol:

He has never understood ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about our way to play soccer, too complicated for Ibra….imagine with Messi and Neymar beside him! Total confusion in his head
It was a surprise for ibra to discover that football is played also with the brain and not only with the feet.

silentwaves

He has never understood ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about our way to play soccer, too complicated for Ibra….imagine with Messi and Neymar beside him! Total confusion in his head
It was a surprise for ibra to discover that football is played also with the brain and not only with the feet.

:lol:Yeah thats why he was the best player in Barca the first half of the season, and voted by far the best player by the fans. You compare a player that never played in La Liga Before, new country and Cultures with players like Messi who is schooled and raised here. He adapted very well, and did a good first season, his second would been a huge improvment. And talking about that Ibra cant read a game is total bullshit, its really the opposite.. there is no other player that had such a success in so many different Leagues, and often winning the first season when i arrives. :lol: He has the best split vision together with Iniesta right now.

Last edited:

silentwaves

Apparently Wenger has said in an interview that Ibra is currently the best player in the world, better than Messi and CR. Sources are all bad, but that's good Ballon D'Or publicity anyway.

He is the best right now, and he deserves it. He worked his way up, was never schooled as a Young kid. Thats why i respect him, and i Think that he deserves it now if he continue to play this good. And for all that he done Before too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to the list of Ballon D'or nominees broke by Bild, Ibra is not even on the shortlist (Cavani and Thiago Silva are the only two PSG players that are on the shortlist).

What the heck? Bild, as usual, probably took that from the rumor mill.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
According to the list of Ballon D'or nominees broke by Bild, Ibra is not even on the shortlist (Cavani and Thiago Silva are the only two PSG players that are on the shortlist).

What the heck? Bild, as usual, probably took that from the rumor mill.

The list is published tomorrow.

Qonny

:facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans