Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Stric

Not that it matters or anything, but meanwhile, official PSG reports and Zlatan himself confirm that he hasn't gone to Sarajevo. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not that it matters or anything, but meanwhile, official PSG reports and Zlatan himself confirm that he hasn't gone to Sarajevo. :lol:
So he hasn't gone to Sarajevo... How is it worth mentioning? I haven't gone there either :p

pEllee

So he hasn't gone to Sarajevo... How is it worth mentioning? I haven't gone there either :p

That's where the kid was. He never met him, the picture was false information. It wasn't the sick kid on that picture

Can't blame him though. They get these request quite often to be honest. The only difference is, they made it public, which basically means," please come and see my son or be deemed as an evil imoral shit person."

That just doesn't seem right to me.

Bertus

Bleh, saw that on the news today about the false reports. A chance i said "apparently" in the first post i wrote :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That's where the kid was. He never met him, the picture was false information. It wasn't the sick kid on that picture

Can't blame him though. They get these request quite often to be honest. The only difference is, they made it public, which basically means," please come and see my son or be deemed as an evil imoral shit person."

That just doesn't seem right to me.
That's a tricky situation now... I could understand the family tricking the player to come, I mean the kid is sadly in a really bad state but the player could now feel really irritated. Remains to be seen if Zlatan has the heart in him to forgive the parents who are losing their bundle of joy and get the kid to have his last wish come true.

Come on Zlatan, be a hero man

Chainsaw

Killahead
lolololol.gif

pEllee

"The only thing is I wouldn't take Whyness..what's his name exactly?" L'Equipe: Hoeness. " Yes, that's it, I wouldn't take him as my tax advisor.

:lol:

That just might be the quote of the year.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
zlatan :worthy:

"The only thing is I wouldn't take Whyness..what's his name exactly?" L'Equipe: Hoeness. " Yes, that's it, I wouldn't take him as my tax advisor.

:lol:

That just might be the quote of the year.
free publicity one too :p

Home of Barca Fans