Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Barca8

Sorry this is one player who I'm glad doesn't play for us anymore. He is a great talent but is a piece of $hit as a person. Very very dirty player with a bad attitude belongs more on Mourinho's Madrid than he ever did with us. I rate him right behind Joey Barton on the jerkoff meter but ahead of Balotelli.

The only difference between the 3 is 2 have footballing talent and Barton is as useless as a tree stump on the pitch

Edman

Zlatan is who he is and he doesn't hide it for anybody or pretend to be someone he's not. This puts him way above mourinho in my book

Alik

Zlatan is who he is and he doesn't hide it for anybody or pretend to be someone he's not. This puts him way above mourinho in my book
I dislike Mourinho, but that description fits him as well.

When does Mourinho pretend to be someone he's not?

raskolnikov

Mourinho is never honest, he never shows what he really is like, lies and says things that benefit him, nothing else.

Trillske

And its well known its a myth as well. Bit tempered like most great players, but according to everyone (really) an extremely nice person. In fact its a quality often highlighted.

People will believe what they want, but to take some random hunch over what everyone is saying, I dont understand it.

Yugi

yeah, a nice person that pokes someone into eye
cmon, Mourinho cracks under pressure and shows who he really is, EVERY TIME

Home of Barca Fans