Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thread was locked and moved to archive. As were dozen of other large threads.
Posts count is the same.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
"Ibrahimovic has become the second player in CL history with 4 assists in a single match. Carlos Martins (Benfica) was the first."

Selfish bastard.

Gauss

It gives him "chicken skin". Bless. :lol:

The best part was when he called "doll" a mannequin, hahaha... I know for non english speakers that word may be unknown (I don't even know if I spelt it right) but I don't know, I just find it funny how he said: "the clothes on the... doll", hahaha!
The chicken part is weird in Swedish as well, and in the translation between Swedish and English, and pretty much all over.

Am I missing something? Chicken skin does mean goose bumps in English. See here.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

"Ibrahimovic has become the second player in CL history with 4 assists in a single match. Carlos Martins (Benfica) was the first."

Selfish bastard.

Only 3. The 3rd goal is not an assist. He other player dribles 2 players after getting the ball from zlatan. lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't see the whole match but yes, Zlatan did look very good. Could have had yet another assist in the last minutes when Horeau or whatever his name is, came late for his low cross.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Didn't see the whole match but yes, Zlatan did look very good. Could have had yet another assist in the last minutes when Horeau or whatever his name is, came late for his low cross.
I watched 2nd half today. That ball for Horeau was a bit too quick. But there was another pass to Menez, and all he had to do is shoot past the GK, but decided to dribble for no reason at all and finally lost the ball...

Trillske

Thats like saying its not a goal if its a sitter.

Also, it was a really nice pass.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans