Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Morten

I'm not famous person and don't assert myself in public as if i was some kind of guru, moron. All these retarded celebrities think they are brahmins or something. An as for LJ, he is not just stupid about politics, he's generally retarded. Zlatan did an understatement. Imagine Messi commentating about current events? It would probably be equally cringe.

Dont seem to mind when the "correct" type of celebrities gets involved in politics though(Trump), how odd.....

Joan

People listen to LeBron because they want to and because of what he's done in his career so far. Obviously sport related. In the end, that's why we're arguing about Ibra's quote here, while not really caring about Gnidrologist's similarly voiced opinion on the matter (just a light illustration). There's plenty of elementary particle physicists or microbiologists out there talking about similar topics LeBron addresses. Each to its own.

Personally don't really know what he's even talking about, but if he likes it and has audience, don't see the problem.

Honestly, I am with Ibra on this.
He isn't telling Lebron to shut up, but voicing what he thinks what should be done.
Same thing was said by Steven Adams a few weeks earlier or JJ podcast.
Lebron is obviously free to not accept that too, just like people are free to call his hypocrisy on some stances.
One more thing, Ibra has earned the right to talk about anyone in Sports, like it or not he is a big sports icon and persona on big level. He doesn't have to be equal to Lebron to talk about him

That said, don't know why people bring up Ibra's arrogance. That's a politely worded statement.

Of course Ibra can talk about everyone in sports.

Joan

Isn't that the same arguments that Zlatan is criticized here for? That what you are doesn't merit you being forbidden to voice your thoughts.
Anyway, LJ is a dumb fuck. He's a dancing bear meant for peoples entertainment and be better off not speaking publicly about anything aside from hoopz ballz.

Would you do anything about it if you could?

Rassvet

He tells Lebron to stick to basketball...and then gets injured next match after a dreadful performance.

Last edited:

Sweden

Perfect timing for that injury.
Now he doesnt need to leave his yacht for training and matches this week and can fully focus on his other job, being a judge in the SanRemo festival.
Zlatan and Sinisa Mihajlovic will even perform with a song.
€50k a night will make you do strange things.

eaman

So what if le bron voices his opinion on what he thinks should be done. No he isn't a politician but he probably has as much knowledge about the world as most politicians. Its not like politicians studied to do their jobs and know more than the average man. Most politicians are lucky to be in their jobs

Sweden

Perfect timing for that injury.
Now he doesnt need to leave his yacht for training and matches this week and can fully focus on his other job, being a judge in the SanRemo festival.
Zlatan and Sinisa Mihajlovic will even perform with a song.
€50k a night will make you do strange things.

Seems like he will donate his earnings to charity.
Just to be clear about that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrived late for his third night at the Sanremo Festival, but there was a good explanation as to why.

There was certainly no shortage of drama in Ibrahimovic’s third night at the festival as the striker arrived late due to problems on the motorway. Ibra took to the stage and explained to the presenter the reason for the delay, stating that he was stuck for three hours in the car before stopping a motorcyclist and asking if he could take him to the festival.

The passer-by obliged and took the Swede on the remaining 60km stretch to ensure he made it for the starting of Thursday night’s proceedings. Now, the motorcyclist Franco has given his version of events during a segment on the ‘Bonjour Bonjour’ programme.

“The driver lowered the window and said: ‘Ibra asks if you take him to Sanremo’. I said: ‘Yes of course I’ll take you, no problem’. I had a helmet under my saddle, I called my wife and told her: ‘I’m taking Ibra to Sanremo’ and she didn’t believe me,” he said (via Calciomercato.it).

“I am also a Milan fan. Ibra wanted to drive the bike, but I said ‘No no Ibra, I’m driving’. What he said on television is true: I am a Sunday motorcyclist, I had never taken the motorway by motorbike…”

Sweden

Not confirmed yet but will make a comeback in the NT.
I would personally prefer he did not.
He will bring his winner mentality but he will also constantly be "the easy choice" when his teammates has the ball.
Not long ago he (improperly) more or less accused the manager for beeing a racist.

Andresito

Staff member
Not confirmed yet but will make a comeback in the NT.
I would personally prefer he did not.
He will bring his winner mentality but he will also constantly be "the easy choice" when his teammates has the ball.
Not long ago he (improperly) more or less accused the manager for beeing a racist.

What's saying he won't give the rest a boost like he's done at Milan?

Sweden

What's saying he won't give the rest a boost like he's done at Milan?

He will but we need to look beyond the Zlatan era.
Afraid we are going back to "pass the ball to Zlatan" instead of letting the other players taking initiative.
But sure, young players like Isak and Kulusevski will of course also benefit of his presence.
Its a double-edged sword.

Sweden

Like the rest of the team he had a 5/10 game against Georgia but atleast we got the three points.
He was more humble in his pre pressconferences and the coach even got him to sing in the national anthem for the first time.

Home of Barca Fans