Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Newcomer

yeah milan winning scudetto and EL should be enough for ballon dor, lets hope

Would be nice but i'm afraid winning an EL represents next to nothing nowadays. Sevilla are used to win EL and you'll never hear about any of their players at all. CL is where it matters.

I like Ibrahimovic, he is a top professional and it would be a good story.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Would be nice but i'm afraid winning an EL represents next to nothing nowadays. Sevilla are used to win EL and you'll never hear about any of their players at all. CL is where it matters.

I like Ibrahimovic, he is a top professional and it would be a good story.

The main thing is winning the scudetto with being the main man, EL is a bonus. But at the moment Lewandowski is leading, this man just cant stop scoring.

Newcomer

The main thing is winning the scudetto with being the main man, EL is a bonus. But at the moment Lewandowski is leading, this man just cant stop scoring.

I understand that but winning Serie A is not enough either.

To win Ballon d'Or, you need to be called Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo first and foremost.

If the former have a bad year, it is open to whoever win the biggest competitions (CL and WC, CL and Euro or CL + League win) while being the main player. Modric won because he was a main player of Madrid and the main player of Croatia while France was more of a sum of high individualities with no one outshining the others.

Zlatan is used to win leagues and didn't get close to win the Ballon d'Or in his career.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fight between Lukaku and Ibra !!!

Ibra to Lukaku:'' I give you 50 pounds for every clean ball control'' after Lukaku was angry about a foul of a milan player to him! This is better than WWE !!

Hardy

insult to lukaku, don't know if he said little donkey or little monkey, then he said something about voodoo ritual

Richard.H

Well looks like Serie A is going as predicted: Some team besides Juve starts really well, in early January and sometimes early February you think they have it in the bag, then they lose a few games in a row. All going according to plan.

BarcaOG

Banned
ah, god damn it ibra, i was so excited to see him continue scoring goals at his age. they'll drop the ban hammer on his for the voodoo comment

and just like that, seria A is ruined for me this year..

Home of Barca Fans