Zlatan Ibrahimovic

BarçaBarça

Match made in heaven.
He'll be the center of attention and be able to tell himself that he's still relevant, and the US will tell themselves that they have a true world star in their retirement league.

Exactly! Remember Marcos Urena? One of the worst ever players to wear a Brondby-shirt in the Danish league? He almost decided the game as well, with a shot at the post, when it was 3-3. Don't think we would have seen the same reactions about the great Urena, although the deed would have been the same. That league is a joke..

Trickykid

Exactly! Remember Marcos Urena? One of the worst ever players to wear a Brondby-shirt in the Danish league? He almost decided the game as well, with a shot at the post, when it was 3-3. Don't think we would have seen the same reactions about the great Urena, although the deed would have been the same. That league is a joke..

Haha, that puts it nicely into perspective. I had no idea he played there now, but I sure as hell celebrated the day he left BIF.

Morten

Zlatan is clearly a good player still, shame he went to MLS, because lets be serious, none of us watch it, or care about it at all.

Messi983

MLS, Welcome to Zlatan. :lol:

The two Dos Santos brothers play for LA Galaxy I think

Correct.

And another Mexican Carlos Vela has joined newly founded LAFC in January and has scored 2 goals in LA derby on Saturday.

Zlatan is clearly a good player still, shame he went to MLS, because lets be serious, none of us watch it, or care about it at all.

I watch it occasionally. :)

As a Sounders fan I mostly watch their games, we've started bad again like in the last few seasons but will hopefully improve like we usually do when the season goes along.

But I've seen teams like Atlanta with Tata Martino and Toronto playing entertaining football and LAFC as a new franchise started well too until their collapse against Galaxy. Quality of the league is what it is. I think they have improved offensively over the last 3-4 years I'm following the league but still need to improve defensively and tactically but at least some games are fun to watch.

Zincubus

Banned

Well being an Ibra obsessive I will be watching LA Galaxy whilst Obra is on the pitch ...

Oddly enough that amazing goal he scored the other night ...basically a 45 yard volley was the type of goal Suarez USED to score before he became a penalty box poacher ala Cronaldo

Home of Barca Fans