Zlatan Ibrahimovic

xXKonan

According to a some reports, he tore both his anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments, and could be out for 9-12 months.

Windhook

Sad to hear about the injury. Zlatan is Zlatan, he won't give up easily. Physically he is exceptional, but once your body says it's time to call it, then it's time to call it. Antonio Di Natale played until 39 years of age, scored a lot of goals, avoided dangerous challenges.

slicknick

Sad to hear about the injury. Zlatan is Zlatan, he won't give up easily. Physically he is exceptional, but once your body says it's time to call it, then it's time to call it. Antonio Di Natale played until 39 years of age, scored a lot of goals, avoided dangerous challenges.

Part of me blames United for playing him at this age, week in week out...Surely this injury is a bit of a freak accident with the way he landed but his body was most definitely stretched to its very limits

xXKonan

His injury reminds me what happened to Kurt Zouma. both went for a header and landed so awkwardly with a stretched leg and end up tearing their ACLs. both seemed like two unfortunate freak accidents.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This is one of the few guys I see recovering (to some extent) from this kind of injury, even if it's just to prove people wrong...

slicknick

He's a fighter, and it's unfathomable to think he'll ever give up, even under these circumstances...That said, I'd be surprised if he manages to come back and continue the same form at this age, about 9-12 months down the line...He'll be 36 going on 37 by then guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves over here

Home of Barca Fans